chapter:05

The day of their wedding arrived. Phuwin was quietly sitting in his room while thinking about the things that may change after his marriage with pond. He was so deep in his thought that he didn't even notice his sister coming inside his room.

"What the hell are you thinking for so long" sun said loudly making phuwin snapped out of his thoughts. Phuwin looked at his sister and apologized to her. "Anyway packed your things and come downstairs in five minute" sun said in irritation. "Why" phuwin asked in confusion. "Its seem like you forget that you are going to get married today. Stop talking and come downstairs, pond dad has send a bodyguard to pick you up" by saying this sun leave from there.

Phuwin started to pack his things. After sometime he come downstairs. He was feeling suffocated because at the age of 19 he has to leave the house his mom built. Even though he only spend five year with his mother in this house, those five year was enough to make phuwin emotionally attached to this house.

He looked at his house for the one last time as he doesn't know when he will get a chance to come here again. "Paa, you will not be there on my wedding" phuwin asked his father. He know that it is impossible that his family will come to his wedding but still he hope that some miracle might happen and maybe his father will be present on his wedding and will be there for him to walked him to the altar. "I don't have time for such a useless things" this words was enough to shattered phuwin heart into a million pieces. The tear that he was trying to hold back finally flowed from his eyes. Phuwin quickly wipe his tears and with a heavy heart, he walked out of the house.

Phuwin didn't utter a single word inside the car. When they arrived one of the bodyguard come and open the door for him. When phuwin stepped out of the car he notice Mr lertratkosum standing there with a boy. He goes toward them and greet them.

"Oh my son, you are finally here" Mr lertratkosum said and immediately hugged phuwin. Phuwin was caught off guard but still hugged back.

(Phuwin POV)

When I arrived there, I saw uncle talking with a boy. So, I just silently made my way toward them and greeted them while bowing slightly. When uncle saw me, he quickly hugged me. I was shocked because the way he hugged me, make me feel safe and secure. He did the thing that I always expect from my own father. A warm hug. I seriously don't know but for the first time in my life I am going to trust someone wholeheartedly after my mom death.

"Oh god uncle, you really found a perfect match for that cold hearted demon. I mean looked at this boy he is soo narak" I broke the hugged when I heard that boy speak. When he looked at me, he squeeze both of my cheeks and asked " it's so soft, what kind of moisturizer you use huh!" That boy asked while squeezing my cheeks so tightly. "Aii dunk, leave him, you are hurting him" uncle said while slapping that boy hand whose name was dunk. "Uncle you are so mean. How can you say I am hurting him, like who can hurt this cute looking kitten" that dunk boy said.

"I am not a kitten" I said because how can he compared a human to a cat. "Hahaha, you are soo cute just like a small kitten. Anyways I am dunk and i am pond best friend" dunk said while giving me his hand to shake.

I didn't accepted his hand because I am afraid of interacting with anyone after that incident. I can't just easily trust someone and repeat the same mistake that literally traumatized me to death. "Phuwin" I said shortly to made him understand that I am not interested in talking with him but it seem like this boy in front of me is shameless because he again started questioning me.

"Hey kiddo tell me how old are you" he asked. "19" I again said shortly hoping for him to shut his mouth and leave me alone for sometimes. "Oh god you are still so young. That's mean you might be in university right now. Right?" He again asked. I just nodded my head. "Okay than if you need to asked anything related to study than I am all here. You know what I used to be a topper in my university" dunk said but this time uncle slapped his head and told him to shut his mouth.