chapter:03

The car ride toward tangsakyuen mansion was quite. Pond was frustrated because his father refused to give him any information about that boy. "Dad, why the hell we are going to tangsakyuen mansion" pond asked in frustration. "Didn't I told you that we are going to meet the person you are going to marry" Mr lertratkosum said calmly. "But dad as far as I know they only have one daughter who always cling to me like a leech, then why are we going there" pond was so frustrated at this point because his dad was not telling him Anytime clearly which was testing his patience. "Shut your mouth, we arrived here" by saying this Mr lertratkosum leave the car. Pond sigh in annoyance because no matter what happened he will never dare to go against his dad. While cursing, pond also step out of the car.

"MUMMA, DADDA, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ARRIVED" sun shouted so loudly when she notice pond and Mr lertratkosum car. Both the tangsakyuen come downstairs to greet them.

Pond just rolled his eyes when he noticed that sun was giving him seductive glances. Without paying any attention to her, he quietly goes toward the living room and settle on the couch.

"Oh Mr naravit why do you take the trouble to come here, you should have just called us than I will have come to meet you" Mr tangsakyuen said while sitting on the couch opposite pond. "It's nothing I just wanted to discuss something important that's why I come here" Mr lertratkosum said when he noticed that his son is not going to open his mouth to answer. "Ahh okay, sun darling, go and bring water for them" Mr tangsakyuen said. Sun immediately leave from there while blushing. "Sun is such a good daughter you know, she is good in everything. She can cook, sing, dance and she also excel in studies. She is an ideal girl" Mrs tangsakyuen said.

Phuwin was silently working in the kitchen that's when he heard sun voice from the outside. He didn't paid much attention because he was never useful in such a things. So, he just decide to do his work and continue making dinner for the family.

Phuwin was working silently but was soon interrupted by sun who enter there while blushing and giggling to herself. Phuwin was just standing there looking at her confusedly. "Phi, do you want anything" phuwin asked her after sometime. Sun finally stopped blushing and looked up angrily "why the hell you always have to ruin my mood" sun snapped at him without any kind of reason. "I am sorry phi, I was just asking....." Phuwin couldn't finish his sentence because sun just pushed him aside and poured the water in the glass and leave from there. Phuwin just ignore her and continue to do his work.

"Please make yourself at home" sun said while putting glass down on the table. While doing everything, her eyes never leave pond and pond was getting annoyed by her behaviour. Mr lertratkosum notice that so he finally decide to jumped to the main topic.

"So, Mr tangsakyuen, the reason why I am here today is because I know that your company is going bankrupt and you guys wanted to do a partnership with our company to save your company. I am ready to accept the deal but instead of it I wanted something from you" Mr lertratkosum finished saying. Mr tangsakyuen was so happy. "I am ready to do whatever you wanted" Mr tangsakyuen said.

"I want your son to marry pond".

Upon hearing this every person in the living room was surprised. Pond was surprise because he never know that tangsakyuens have a son. And the other three was surprise because no one know that they have son than how come Mr lertratkosum know it.

"Which.....which son....which son are you talking..about...I don't have any son" Mr tangsakyuen said while smiling nervously. "Chhaii..we don't have any son, we only have one daughter and she is in front of you" Mrs tangsakyuen said while laughing.

Mr lertratkosum just smirked knowing that this people in front of him are lying. "You really don't have any son Mr tangsakyuen" Mr lertratkosum said in a cold voice, which really make them scared. Mr tangsakyuen just shocked his head as No.

"Dad what are you talking about and since when they have a son?? Huh!!" Pond said. "They have a son. His name is Phuwin. Am I right Mr tang" pond father said with a sly smirked.

"Anyway I am not interest to know anything right now, I just wanted to meet your son and told him that he is going to get married to pond" Mr lertratkosum said. "But why do you want pond to marry that ugly creature. He is not even beautiful. Pond you should marry me" sun said while crying. Just the thought of pond marrying someone else make her angry that too with the person she hate the most. "Stop with that drama of your and Mr tang if you wanted to save your company than tell your son to come here right now" Mr lertratkosum said. "But--" "stopped don't say anything or else I will cancel that deal" Mr lertratkosum said while stopping Mr tang from uttering another word.

Since they got no choice, feeling defeated, Mr tang finally goes to the kitchen to take phuwin out.

On the other hand, pond was restless because sun just said that her brother is ugly. He can't believe that he is going to get married to a ugly person that too a boy. He thought that their son is that much ugly that they have to hide him from the world. He was mentally cursing his luck.

"Paa, do you wanted something?" Phuwin asked when he notice his father entering the kitchen. Instead of any answer he just receive a sharp slapped on his cheeks. "Alaiwa, did I do something wrong" phuwin asked while holding his cheeks. "Wrong, you just literally ruined my princess life" his dad said to him while tightly holding his arm. "But paa what did I do" phuwin asked while trying to free himself from his father tight grip. "I will tell you what you did after they left, now come outside" by saying this Mr tang dragged phuwin out with him.

"You are phuwin right??" Mr lertratkosum asked when he saw him standing in front of him. Phuwin just nodded his head and greet him. He was still unaware of whatever was happening in the house but one thing was sure that he will again have to be beaten by them. Just the thought of it make him shivered in fear. "Come sit here" Mr lertratkosum said. Phuwin hesitantly sit down.

(Pond pov)

I just busy myself on my phone because I don't wanted to see that ugly boy. I am really angry on my father for fixing my marriage that too with a boy who is ugly. I just can't believe that the person like me is going to get married to a boy. Just the thought of it make me feel disgusted. I was busy in my phone that's when I heard a soft honey like voice of a person in front of me, which make me looked up to see that boy face. I  doesn't even realized that I was staring at him without looking away. I mean how can a boy be beautiful, cute, innocent at the same time. He was asking my dad about the  marriage, it seem like he was also unaware like me. Than I heard dad telling him that this marriage will not happened if he disagree. I was silently praying for him to say no because no matter how beautiful he is, I will never marry a boy. But his answer made my blood boiled  like why the hell did he just say yes. He will gonna  have to pay for this in the future.

(Phuwin pov)

I seriously don't know what is happening so I just lowered my head and listen to whatever they are talking about. But my eyes widened in shock when I heard the word marriage. "Paa, what he is talking about?? With whom you are marrying me off??" I just couldn't help but asked this questions. But paa didn't said anything and continue to look at me with hateful eyes, even mom and sun was looking at me with so much hatred in their eyes. "Son, don't be scared okay, you are going to get married to my son pond" that uncle said who was sitting in front of me. I turned to looked at his son. Seriously his cold eyes make me scared. So, I just immediately diverted my attention to that person in front of me. "But why??" I seriously don't wanted to get married to anyone. My life itself is a disaster and I don't wanted to add any new thing that will hurt me. And seeing the man Infront of me I was sure that he already hate me so much.

"Shut that mouth of your, and this marriage is just a business deal not a real marriage" my paa said to me. It seem like he was really angry on me so I just shut my mouth not daring to say anything. "Listen son, this marriage will only happened if you agree. Okay" that person again said.

I wanted to say no but my father shake his head indicating me to say yes. I know that now I don't have any choice so I just simply say yes. The person sitting in front of me was so happy when he heard my yes. But his son was looking at me with so much hate in his eyes. And I just know that I put myself in another hell.