chapter:10

(Phuwin POV)

I was still standing there in shock. I mean its the first time someone has given me something. I didn't even realize that I was a blushing mess. Phi dunk was right when he said that phi pond is not that bad. For the first time in my life I enter university with a huge smile plastered all over my face.

(Pond POV)

I reached my office after dropping phuwin off. I sat down on my sit to do my work. "Mr naravit, you don't have any meeting today" my secretary inform me. I just nodded my head and continue with my work.

"Why are you still standing there?" I asked my secretary when she was still looking toward me. I saw her smile wickedly and I know what exactly she wanted. "Get the hell out of here" I said a little angrily. "Come on Mr Naravit I know you also wanted me. Right" she said while sitting on my lap and biting my earlobes.

"Ahh" that witch groan in pain when I push her from my laps and immediately slapped her. "How dare to touch me without my permission" I yelled at her. "Why are you acting like we have never done it before. Do you get tired of me or what" I again slapped her. Like how dare she raise her voice on me. "Get the hell out of here if you don't want to die right now. GET OUT" I said while pushing her toward the door.

"Is this all because of that boy huh. Do you already fall in love with him or what. Aren't you feeling disgusting after marrying a boy". "WHOEVER I FALL IN LOVE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. UNDERSTOOD". she is really getting on my nerves right now.

"But what about me huh, I did all the hard work just to gain this position to stay close with you. Are you still not going to consider my feelings". Seriously does this witch think that her crocodile tears can made my heart soft for her. "You are telling this as if you didn't sleep under every employees present here" I said which made her eyes widened in shock.

"Do you really think that I don't know about all this". I said while chuckling. "Don't you dare show me your face ever again". Hearing me she knelt down on her knees and start begging while crying again.

"Please sir don't do this with me. I did all this just because I love you please. Give me a chance. I can give you the better treatment than that boy. SIR PLEASE......SIR". finally the security guard come and dragged her out.

I sighed in annoyance as my mood is compelety ruined now. I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed my friend number. "Joong, come to the bar with me. Right now" I said and cut the call without hearing his response. I immediately grabbed my car key and myself drove toward the bar.

(Phuwin POV)

I seriously don't know why everyone is staring at me when I enter inside the university. They were even whispering about me.

But I just decide to ignore them because I was in a very good mood today. I enter my class and they were also looking toward me. Weird.  I thought and immediately sat down on my desk while admiring the phone that phi pond gave me.

I unlocked the phone and decide to change the wallpaper. I open the gallery and to my surprised the gallery was filled with our wedding photos. I choose the best looking one and set it as my wallpaper. I smile to myself while admiring our photos. Not gonna lie but phi pond is really handsome.

"Phuwin tangsakyuen" I snapped out of my thought when I heard professor calling my name. "Yes" I asked. "Come and submit your assignment. You were on leave that's why your time for submission was extended" the professor said and i immediately goes toward the professor and submit my assignment.

Finally. I breath a sigh of relieve when my assignment was finally submitted. But than a realization hit me. SHIT, I COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT THAT JERKED ASSIGNMENT.  I mentally cursed myself and look toward his desk but to my surprise he was not on his desk. I again breath a sigh of relieve and goes toward my bench to sit.