The Wedding Day

I woke up with my apartment smelling like breakfast. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I sat down at the table with a hot cup of coffee that Masyn already poured me. I looked at him and smiled, "What's cookin' good lookin'?"

"Bacon and eggs." he said in a satisfied tone

I smiled, "Sounds good to me!"

He sat down next to me at the table with to plates. We chatted and ate for an hour or so when I looked at the time. It was 10:30 and realized I had to get ready for the day with Grace. I sighed not wanting to end what was happening right now. "Well I have to get ready for the wedding, and Grace is on her way to come and pick me up. But you are welcome to shower and get ready."

"Ok I have to get ready, anyway I have to help at the wedding." he said with a sigh

I looked at him and said, "At least you're not in it."

We both laughed as I left to get dressed he went to take a shower. I came out of room and folded his clothes and set them outside the door. We said our goodbyes through the bathroom door and I went to greet Grace outside. I already saw her smiling in her car at me. We both new what was going to happen. "Masyn's car is still here." she said smiling.

"I know. We um..." I didn't know what to say

She looked me laughing, "I know! I am suprised that you let him stay the night!"

I tried to change the subject, "So how was your and Justin's date?" It worked

I should have prepared myself for this but she went off about how great it was, what they did, and where they went. We finally pulled up to the salon which seemed like it would take an eternity. I simply put my hand over her mouth and told her to calm down. We both laughed getting out of the car.

*TIME SKIP*

It was 3 hours later when we pulled up to where the wedding was taking place. Grace and I prepared the food and helped out with anything we could. When everything was looking about done, we sat down for a glass of homemade lemonade. We both agreed that she would stay the night at my apartment because I didn't want to drink again tonight.

I got in my place at the wedding and everyone else was doing so as well. Everybody stood as Karly came down the aisle to meet her soon to be husband. She looked amazing. You could ell everyone else thought so just by the look on their faces. As Karly was announcing her vows, I saw Masyn sitting next to Justin. He waved and I gave him a smile back.

When the reception began we all headed to the dance floor. The first song was for Karly's dad and her, then the second one was for her and her husband. An upbeat song came on and we all joined. Grace and were dancing next to each other of course, and ever so happily Masyn and Justin came to join us. Grace was lead away by Justin, I knew what was happening. A slow song came on which left me and Masyn. He had no idea how to dance and so I showed him the ropes.

"I am having such a great time with you." he said in my ear "Do you go out with me?"

"In a relationship? Of course I do!" I said happily

He hugged me and held me there for a long time. I never wanted it to end. Then a cab pulled up to pick the newly weds up to their hotel. We all said our goodbyes lit sparklers as a send off. Everyone was getting tired so I took Grace to the car and walked to my side. Before I got into the car Masyn was behind me and he hugged and kissed me goodbye. I was the happiest young lady in the entire world. We drove away and I waved goodbye to him. I went to talk to Grace but was out like a light. "Ok then." I said to myself