The Date

I woke up and Grace was still asleep. I gently woke her up to go get breakfast with me. I could tell that she really needed a coffee. I took her to her favorite diner. I let her borrow a pair of my sunglasses because her eyes looked like they had belonged to a ghost. We sat at a table and gave our orders.

"I am so tired and hung over." she said

"Well you sure did have fun last night!" I said teasingly

We chatted and I agreed to take her home so she could sleep it off. Before I dropped her off at home I stopped by the store to get her some medicine. We were on our way to her house and she turned the radio on. It was our favorite song. We smiled at each other and sung along.

"We're here hun." I said

She groaned and got out of the car and waved goodbye. I smiled and pulled out of the drive way. I finally got to my aparment and walked inside. I was watching a movie when my phone buzzed. I checked to see who it was and I was happy to see it was Masyn. His text said, "Hey baby girl. I am going to pick you up at 7:30. Pack an outfit for tomarrow;)"

I smiled and texted back, "Ok hun."

I got up and decided I needed to look my best for tonight.

*TIME SKIP*

Finally I added a finishing touch and I heard a knock at my door. I yelled for him to come in and I told him that I was in my bathroom. I was facing my mirror and he stood behind me smiling at our reflection. He kissed my cheek and said, "You ready sugar?" I nodded my head and went out to the car. We sat in the car and turned on the radio. I put my arm on the arm rest and Masyn held my hand. I smiled at him and thought, "I love how quickly things are going. This is exactly what I need right now."

We arrived in a very large field and he told me to close my eyes. He lead me out of the car and we walked a little ways. I was starting to get very curious. Finally I asked, "Can I open my eyes yet?" He uncovered my eyes and I saw two horses standing next to a horse trailer. I huuged him and we got on the horses.

We talked and talked while we rode and it was great. Then Masyn looked at me and said, "Look, there is our date."

I stopped and looked ahead of me and there was a blanket spread out with lots of pillows under the stars. We hopped off of the horses and we walked with each other to the bed. We layed down and looked at the stars. We had a long conversation when he looked at me and said, "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes you may!" I said happily

We kissed with no interupptions.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up with the sun shining right into my eyes. I layed on his chest and he smiled at me. I kissed him on the lips and layed back down. "Am I going to get in trouble for getting dressed out here?" I asked concerned

" I bought the land." he said smiling

I laughed and got dressed and I put on his cowboy hat. We got up and he dropped me off at my house. He looked at me and said, "I love you."

I smiled really wide and said, "I love you too baby."