The Next Day

I woke up with Masyn laying on my chest. He stayed the night at my place last night. He was fast asleep and so I didn't wake him up when when I got up. I looked at him as stood up. I walked into the bathroom and looked the mirror. There was a cut by my eyebrow and most of my eye was bruised. I remember feeling helpless and scared. It was the worst feeling on the world knowing that my best friend was being hurt and I could not help her. I let my head hang down for a minute and went to get in the shower and visit Grace.

I cried for a little bit, but I tried to make the water loud enough so Masyn could not hear me. I tried my best to stop but I couldn't. All of the memories were coming back to me.

*MASYN POV*

I heard the shower running and Marley was crying. I opened the bathroom door quietly so she would not here me. I stepped in the shower still dressed and I held her. She could not stand any longer and so I sat down still holding her. I felt so helpless when I could not move while they were hitting her. I kissed her forehead and assured her that everything would be alright. I held her tight and said, "You are the love of my life, and I will never, ever leave your side."

*TIME SKIP*

We were in Masyn's truck on the way to see how Grace was doing. I bought her a teddy bear and her favorite candy. He held my hand on the way into the hospital all the way her room. I saw Grace laying on her bed with Justin by her side. She looked at me and smiled, "Hi honey. Is that a bag of swedish fish? I am craving some just about now!" I handed her the candy and the bear. I hugged her for a very long time and kissed her cheek.

"Thank god that you're ok." I said with relief

"Nobody is getting rid of me that easily." she said

We watched TV and talked like it was our last chance to. It was almost the end of visiting hours so Masyn and I decided that I would stay the night at his house. I said goodbye to Grace and Justin, and we went to get in the car. We finally arrived at Masyn's house and I won't lie, it was a beautiful house. He unlocked the door to the house and we walked inside.

He made us some dinner and we watched a movie.

*MASYN POV*

I went to talk to Marley, but she was fast asleep on the couch. I smiled and lifted her up and took her to my bedroom upstairs. I tucked her in and got in my boxers and went to bed to. "What would I do without this girl?" I thought to myself