The Plan

I woke up and Masyn was smiling back at me. He kissed my forehead, and it gave me the butterflies all over again. I didn't want to leave his bed, and I never wanted to leave his side. I knew I was in love. He was the one for me. He finally said, "How about you move in with me?" I looked at him and nodded my head excitedly. We kissed, and I got up to get dressed.

Grace was supposed to get out of the hospital today. I got in Masyns truck and went to go pick her up. I was so glad to get her out of that hell hole. I walked in her room and her things were packed and she was sitting on the bed waiting for anxiously waiting for me. She saw me and ran up to hug me. That was more like her. She looked at my face and touched the bruise and cut.

She frowned, "I am so sorry baby."

I looked at her and said, "You took the harder fall hun. I am totally fine."

"Thank you for being there." she said with tears in her eyes

"Of course! I am always going to be here for you."

She wiped her tears away, "Lets get thehell out of here."

I told her hat I was moving in with Masyn and she was estatic. She went off about how she knew that we would be perfect for each other, and how we were meant to be. I let her drive because she was cooped up in her hospital room for 2 days straight. She was withdrawing on of my famous margaritas.

We got to Masyns house (soon to be ours) and we walked inside. I walked behind the bar downstairs making a drink for all of us. We talked and I cooked up some potatoes and steak. We ate dinner, and drank for a few hours and went to bed.

*TIME SKIP*

I woke up and Masyn and Grace were already up. I walked downstairs and realized I was still in my underwear. I didn't care because they both have seen me like this anyway. They were cooking breakfast and I heard Grace whistle at me. "I can't find my robe." I laughed

Masyn turned around and his eyes got wide. I laughed because I saw him in my robe. I put out my hand for him to hand it to me but he whispered in my ear that he had nothing on underneath and that my robe was all he found. I rolled my eyes and walked off to get in new clothes.