The Bachelorette Party Part 2

*TIME SKIP*

It was about 6:00 at night when all of the women with children left, which left us young women. Karly stood on the table eating a chocolate covered strawberry. "Go get your outfits and thank me later, because I have set up dates with each and every onne of you!" Grace and I looked at each other with huge eyes wondering if she is serious or not.

Grace and I walked to the bathroom to go get dressed and touch up our makeup. When we finished, we went into the living room as Karly was already excitedly ready to escort us to our dates. "All of you are going to do something super fun!" Karly said proudly

Karly looked at me in the eye and said, "Your date will be here first and you guys are going to go fishing. Masyn already has everything you need."

My eyes got wide again. She knew that I liked Masyn. "Ok um, thanks."

We all heard the doorbell ring and Karly checked the peep hole. She opened the door with a smile let hadsome young man in. "Hey Grace." He said in such a way even our grandma let out a breath. "Hello Justin. How are you?" Justin let out his arm for Grace to join. We waved goodbye to each other and she had a huge smile spread across her face.

When they left we all chatted for a little while. Then we heard a knock at the door. Grandma's date arrived and of course, it was grandpa. He was in his best suit ready to take grandma to dinner. When he walked in everyone whistled for him. He took grandmas and they both went straight out the door. "Bye ladies!" Grandma said trailing off.

Yet again, we heard someone at the door. It was dark and starry outside which made me more excited for my date. Karly checked the peephole and nodded with a smile at me. Masyn walked in looking just mighty fine to me. I smiled at him and he did the same back. "Are you ready babe?" He asked with a smile

I nodded my head and thought, "He already called me babe? I guess I am ok with that!" He let out his hand and joined his with mine. I felt chills throughout my body. We walked outside and he opened the door for me. I sat down and he shut it for me. He walked around the back of the car I saw him prancing around like he just won the lottery. I lauged to myself and watched as he calmed down and walked to his side of the car.

He smiled and started the car. "We are going kraw dad fishing."

"That is my favorite kind! You better watch out, I am good at cooking and catching them." I said happily

"Lets do it!" said and he ran up to my car door before I could think about it.

"You are such a gentleman!" I said

"My dad raised me that way." he said smiling

*TIME SKIP*

We were on our way to my apartment both laughing. We finally arrived and it was raining outside. He opened the door for me again. He held my hand all of the way to my door. I unlocked the door and opened it part way when gently touched my face. We kissed and it had to be the best feeling in the world.

I looked at him and said, "Would you like to come inside?"

He lifted me up bridal style, "Yes please."

He shut the door kissing me again.

*KARLY POV*

"My work here is done."