Spaztic sleepovers

"Waaaaaaahh" I scream as I tip a bowel full of lollies onto Tara's head as she sighs and quickly picks them off the ground. Winter tackles me onto the ground "Lisa eat one more lolly and you'll..." She says halfway till she pops a lolly into her mouth. "Actually never mind, just don't go crazy" she says as I grab a bunch of Redskins at stuff them into my pocket nodding. Winter then sits on a nearby chair with her I-pad "Hey guys wanna come on my world" she says as she pokes the screen sharply to reveal a Minecraft figurine. I grab my iPad while , and go on Minecraft onto Winters world, which everyone was on including Katherine and Mandy (Tara and Lex's younger sister) . (Yeah we're Minecraft addicts, don't judge).
***
"ALL I WANNA BE, YEAH ALL I EVER WANNA BE, YEAH, YEAH
IS SOMEBODY TO YOU
ALL I WANNA BE, YEAH ALL I EVER WANNA BE, YEAH, YEAH
IS SOMEBODY TO YOU" Me, Lex, Tara, Winter, Sapphire, Katherine and Mandy sang/shrieked/yelled. "EVERYBODY'S TRYNA BE A BILLIONAIRE
BUT EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU I JUST DON'T CARE
'CAUSE ALL I WANNA BE, YEAH ALL I EVER WANNA BE YEAH, YEAH
IS SOMEBODY TO YOUUUUUUUU" we again sang before Tara's mom came into the room "Do you guys want spaghetti, pizza or kebab" she asked as Lex quickly turn the music off. "PIZZA" me and Winter shout at the same time high five-ing each other. "No kabab" moaned Lex, "Me too cause I don't want to upset the Flying Spaghetti Monster" sighed Sapphire dramatically, "Lol" I laughed.
**
"God, I'm full" Sapphire groans, "Me too" I say giving out a huge burp leading to a lot of laughs and 'gross-es'. "Guys it's 9:15 I better go home, bye" I say sadly as they hugged me goodnight. The moment I stepped out side cold air greeted my, I shiver as I start walking my phone gives a Ping! I Grab the phone,
Daddy-o and Mum have started a conversation-
Dad: Lisa?
Lisa: oh hey dad!
Dad: was the party fun?!
Lisa: yep, except the fact I won't be there for the sleep over (I was looking forward to do 'The Charlie Charlie challenge at midnight)😞
Dad: Haha well...
Lisa: yeah?
Mum: Lisa, how many times its yes! Not yeah
Lisa: k mum!
Lisa: I mean ok
Mum::)
Dad: I talked to your soccer couch and asked if we could give you a day off tomorrow... U know?
Lisa: Does this mean I can go to the sleepover?
Mum: God Lisa , if your father said he cancelled it the that mean of course you can go!
Lisa: YES YES YES!!! U GUYS R THE BEST!!!
Dad: We know
Mum:😏
I jump up and down on the pavement like a lunatic, waving my arms in the air.
Mum: I'll come drop all your stuff off, and I'll tell Mrs Summer to keep you AWAY from the lollies!
Lisa: muum what fun without lollies😭
Dad: she's joking Lisa! 😄
Lisa: I ❤️ u guys!!
Dad: Bye sweet!
Mum: have fun😘
Lise: byee!
Conversation with Daddy-o and Mum has ended
I shriek happily skipping back to Tara's house, and starting banging on the door (the sugars coming back!) "What the.. Lisa your back, did you leave something or ARE YOU HERE FOR THE SLEEPOVER" Tara yells excitedly letting me in out of the cold. "For the sleepover" I cry as Lex comes in and gives me a ginormous hug. "You came just in time for cake!" Shouts Mrs Summers from the kitchen. "WOO-HOO" we yell and fist bump each other.
***
"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Tara,
Happy birthday to you!" We sang as Tara blew the candles and cut the cake.
*
"Legally blonde 3 was AWESOME Lex, thanks for bringing it!" Cries Tara hugging Lex who was blushing slightly. I shovel down the last of the popcorn "I'm on stalk-out duty tonight any one else?" I cry as Tara, Sapphire and Lex raise there hands (Winter fell asleep).
*
"Hahaha" I laugh "Look at this vine!" I say showing them the hilarious vine. " I'm bored wanna play Truth and Dare?" Asked Tara " Hell yeah" I whisper shout. " Ok Lisa, Truth or Dare?" "Dare DUH!" "Ok go to the kitchen grab to saucepans and do the 'I ain't get no sleep cuz of yall' dance" laughs Tara "Ok" I say running into the kitchen, grabbing the two saucepans and run back where Tara sits with a video recorder. "What's that for?" I ask suspiciously "oh yeah I forgot to tell you I need to post this on YouTube" she says grinning smugly. I put on an Anonymous mask and start the dare as Tara recorded. " I ain't get no sleep cuz of y'all, Y'all never get no sleep cause of me!" I shout scream like the fat lady in the vine.
***
"Guys, I'm gonna hit the hay" I say before drifting off to deep sleep.

Hey guys,
This chapter was huge! Thanks for reading it, u guys rule!
I'll update in between the week!
Byee!
P.s: The video of the fat lady was NOT Lisa.