Skittles

I sigh, everyone nowadays everyone's got a boyfriend, girlfriend, BAE and other stuff. I mean Tara's got Leon= Teon, Sapphire and Ollie= Sollie and now (I think) Felix and WINTER= Finter or Welix I didn't really think about that one. I glance down at my punctured soccer ball in the corner of my room. I want to ask Leon if he's got a pump and tire puncturing thing but since Teon is now (Totally in) I can't. Or things will get awkward .....
***
"I'm not desperate" I say to myself, "yes, you are" says a voice in my head. "No I'm not" I say, trying to drown out the voice. "But you are.." "No I'm not" "yes" "no" "yes yeses" "No Shut up".

***
I walk down the aisles glancing at every bit of living thing I can. "That one!" Nah to plain, "You" I say pointing an accusing finger at a black fish with gapping eyes and a puckering mouth. I shudder "No". I get bored after an hour and decide to leave then I see it. A dazzling, golden, fish with a large tail and fins multicolored. I gasp "Skittles!".

***
"Are you comfy in you new home!" I exclaim as I tossed a few more pebbles into a plastic non-breakable, non-leak able bowl the fish shop people gave me. Skittle blows a bubble. I smile with satisfaction. And right then I make the new decision. "Skittles you are now my new boyfriend, but for now we could be BAE's so we don't have to rush it". Skittle blows yet another bubble. "I love you too".