Soccer fail-down

Oh my god! Today is the day of the great soccer match! me and the guys were talking, texting and basically dreaming about winning. My hand shakes with excitement as I tie my shoelaces. It was 6:30 in the morning, I woke up and 6 which was very normal for me on a soccer day. I clutch my iPad as I unlock it and go onto messages. My iPad vibrates and plays my classical chord tune I use for messages.
You have one message from Leon. Mitchell:
Leon: Hey Lisa, good luck on the game today! 😝
Lisa: Thanks Lean on u
Lisa: Blah... Leon...Sorry autocorrect
Leon: Lol
Lisa: So you r bringing lollies to the field 2 day?
Leon: 😏 yep
Leon: we need your hypo-ness
Lisa: I don't go hypo!😬
Leon: mmmhhmm tots, I saw that vine Ollie posted
Lisa: you saw WHAT! ... I'm gonna kill Ollie!
Lisa: but Sapphire won't like that!😉
Leon: ha yes
Lisa: Leon I need to tell you something u must say to the other guys (as well)
Leon: yeah? Ok
Lisa: If we either win or lose its just a game...
Lisa: don't get upset if someone stuffs up...-Tara told me and I thought I just pass it on...
Lisa: remember when in year 3 when we played soccer when max (now the MASTER ) stuffed up then Ben and Andy went on full on rage!
Leon: oh yeah then Max started crying
Leon: that was funny
Lisa:ok that was a tiny bit funny😅
Leon: 😏 ok, I won't go rage I'll tell the guys at group huddle
Lisa: ok
Lisa: oh my god it's 7:00 already!
Lisa: see ya there!
Leon: bye
Lisa: byee

I turn my iPad off, grab my soccer bag, lunch (breakfast) and drink bottle and head out.
***
"Ok guys we can do this" Leon says as we huddle "if we win or lose we'll still be the best team ever" Leon continued nodding at me. "Let's go" we cry breaking apart going to our motivated positions. The whistle blew and we were off. The ball went left, the ball went right and the ball went straight into the enemies (opponents) goalpost. "Good job Ben" boys congratulated as Ben scored the first goal. 0-1.

***
Halftime was over and we were back playing, the score were now 13-13. One more goal at we'll be taking home the massive trophies each. 'Carlz' a guy on the other team had the ball and he was just about to hit the final goal when Leon tapped the ball away from him and sped to the opponents goal post. That when thing went bad... Leon ran his gripping shoes creating massive holes on the grass as he went. He stepped a few steps back to make a massive kick for the goal, surged forward with the energy of a charging bull and... Slipped and fell. The ball was kicked to our defending goal, I tried to get the ball away from them but they 'accidentally' ankle tapped me... Hard and hit goal. Leon sat on his knees in the exact same spot he slipped, staring into the distance. As soon as we packed up ready to go our entire team was surrounding Leon and they sound like they were... Yelling?! I surge towards them, anger raging inside me. Because we lost they want to all go throw a tantrum. Oh boo HOO we lost one game, train hard and win the next doofuses! I shove Karl out of my way my face burnt red with the game, our lose and the idiotic boys. Leon was now standing. "HOW COULD YOU HAVE LOST THE BALL LEON!?" Max yelled with rage. I wanted to shout about the thing in year 3 at max but somehow I didn't want to the guys to think I'm defending Leon that way, so I just store at a lump of pulled grass. As everyone left it was just me and Leon left (we live close to each other's houses so we usually walk together, you know to think about some soccer tactics). "Leave me alone!" Mumbled Leon picking grass off the earth. I was about to brush my hair out of my face when I realized that I was red and had my anger expression from the boys sulk. My face softens "No Leon, I'm not mad about you" I say "I was upset that you had to put up when those jerks!" I say fumbling with my fingers. "Well you don't have to protect me" he hissed walking stiffly down the pathway with me trail after. I turn red "Well you should say that to yourself at Alisha's party" I say tensely feeling my voice going up. Leon scoffed "I did it because you couldn't handle it yourself". I clench my fist "I can too! Its just that you always have to butt in every time!" I practically yell setting Leon into a even redder version of me self. "Well next time I'm not gonna help you, you can suffer!" He yelled spitting out the final three words. I felt Leon's clenched fist hit me (mentally) straight in the gut. I open my mouth to hear more words come out but they didn't so I shut it. I froze as Leon took off down the long way home. "Fine" I yell walking in the opposite direction he was going. I wanted to cry (denying all my judgement against crying) but I couldn't. What if we don't make up? What if our friendship is over? What if I do suffer?