*_*

I walk into the class room
1. Check my surroundings.
Pretty usual, Tara and Leon sitting especially close to each other, Katy and Freddie same and Andy- missing.
I take a step forward and hear a squelch. I tilt my shoe to one side and look at the mushed banana and... Other stuff at the sole of my shoe. I gag, almost vomiting my breakfast with a 'few' spoonfuls of sugar. "Lol" shrieks Freddie pointing at my shoes. Making the whole class look too. I roll my eyes and walk to an empty seat. Which, seemed perfect at the moment I looked at it, I sat down and heard a long"PAARRRP". I groan "Ya serious Freddie" I yell. Instead of the whole class glaring at Freddy and his stupid prank, they continue doing their usual stuff. Aka, Teon, Faty, Missing Andy.
That's basically the only things I'm noticing at the moment. Teon cause my two best friends are hooking up, Faty cause Freddy and Katy are laughing out very loudly, and Missing Andy cause he's gone.
***
"Lisa, can you sit with me" said Katy, who was abnormally sitting by herself. I shrug and walk over to her "Ok, but why?". "Because.." She says as a teardrop fell down her cheek. I'm not particularly fond of Katy but she's still a friend of mine so walk over to her and throw my arm around her. "What's wrong?" I say. A frenzy of tears dripped down her face as Katy explained. "Freddie and I, we're hanging out doing our usual stuff, when suddenly Shina comes over and sits with us. Kay... Then Freddy started talk to her and I felt pretty excluded so kissed Freddy on the cheek then everything went crazy. Shina started blushing and Freddy looks at me like 'What the hell is wrong with you'.So I'm like what did I do and then he's like 'nothing'". "Oh Katy, is that why your crying" I sigh. "No" she said "It was when Freddy suddenly dragged me into the corner whispering 'I'm sorry Katy but I'm really uncomfortable, I think... I really think that we should break it up' and with that he walked of. At first I didn't understand what he said, but then I realized what he meant and..." Katy started sobbing again except into my shoulder. I pat her, "At least he's loyal enough not hook up with someone else... Yet" I say. "No" Katy said "He's going out with Shina". I gasp, they've been with each other for 3 whole years.
Now...