[Ouabh] Evangeline's new favourite perfume

Setting: Post Acftl

Evangeline and Jacks were at the market, all kinds of wonders were being sold and Evangeline felt like a lifetime wouldn't be enough to see all of them, but she tried anyway.

Jacks was by her side the whole time like always, but at one point she lost him in the crowd. She wasn't worried however, as she knew he would find her again soon like he always did.

"You there," smiled a friendly looking vendor. "Girl with the pink hair. Come here."

Evangeline walked over towards his stand, it had all kinds of small glass bottles with full with curious little elixirs that had funny names.

Cologne of Craving
Aroma of Aspiration
Scent of Seduction

"Hello, lovely," he grinned. "Do you have a special someone?"

"I- uh-"

"Well, it's your lucky day! Today we're selling our bestselling Fragrance of favour for only 4 coins! But this isn't just any perfume," he winked. "This one's enchanted. It's unique to everyone, it smells like the thing you love most."

"Oh," Evangeline smiled. "That is rather amazing."

"Will you take it? Tell you what, just for you I'll make it 3 coins."

"That's very kind." She considered. "Why not?" She grinned, handing him the money.

"Wonderful!" The man beamed, handing her a small glass bottle. "Do enjoy it. It really is a spectacular little thing."

"Little Fox?" Jacks called from somewhere in the distance.

"Right here!" She called, before thanking the man and heading off in the direction Jacks's voice had come from.

"There you are. Finally," Jacks said, catching up to Evangeline and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "I'm getting bored. Shall we go?"

"Sure," smiled Evangeline as they headed back towards their carriage.

When they arrived home and set their things down, they first tended to household things that needed to be done, and then it was already quite late.

So, Evangeline forgot all about her little perfume until the next day when she was getting ready to go and see LaLa.

It poked out of the bag and she picked it up, removing the flower petal shaped lid and giving it a little sniff.

It didn't smell of anything to her, so she checked the back label.

Fragrance of Favour. Smells like the thing you love most. Unique to each individual.

And then a small footnote.

Does not work on the intended wearer.

Evangeline scoffed. "How convenient." Fearing that she had been tricked, Evangeline had half a mind to fling the little bottle aside, but she shrugged, if it smelled of nothing, what harm could it do?

She sprayed her wrists and either side of her neck, giving it another sniff, but nothing had changed.

She tightened her corset, braided her hair and put in her sapphire earrings before walking downstairs.

Jacks grinned at her when she walked down the stairs and towards him. "Good morning, Little Fox. You look lovely, what's the occasion?"

She smiled at his compliment. "I'm going to see LaLa, remember?" She said, closing the distance between them and kissing him briefly on the lips.