✨ wedding ✨

Sumitra - Sakshi.... Sakshi

Sakshi - ji mummy ji aapne bulaya??

Sumitra - Haa . Dekho Mahi Ziva ka akele dhyan rakh rha hai or mehmaano ko bhi sambhal rha hai . Sajne savarne se fursat mil gyi ho toh Ziva ko lelo. "Jaao".

Sakshi nodded her head in yes and went towards her husband who was holding their daughter who was giggling in his arms.

Sakshi - Mahindra ji . Ziva ko mujhe de dijiye, you need to attend guest too.

Mahindra - koi zarurat nhi main apni bacchi ka dhyan rakh skta hu and see she is happy in my arms.

Sakshi - Mahindra ji. Mummy ji mujhse naraz hongi please give her to me or shamm se yeh aapke paas hai she might be hungry also.

Mahindra look at his daughter with soft eyes.

Mahindra - is my princess hungry hmm??

Ziva spread her tiny hands and little bend towards Sakshi.

Mahindra - ohhk ohk fine go... and eat well.

Sakshi took her in her arms and was about to go then Mahindra said....

Mahindra - look after her properly. I don't want anything that would harm her , you can get hurt as much as you want with your clumsy self but one scratch on her and you know me ....

Sakshi - offcourse I know you, I won't let my clumsiness harm her afterall I m her mumma.

And Sakshi left with Ziva from there.

Sakshi - Beta you know your dad is devil.

Ziva - hehe devil dad.

Sakshi - now let's eat....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Swarna Singh Rajput [cousin sister]

Anushka - how I m looking Swarna??

Swarna - as always too good bhabhi.

Anushka - thanks Swarna but can you cover my back with dupatta and pinned up please.

Swarna - yeah sure bhabhi.

While pinning her dupatta....

Swarna - bhabhi....

Anushka - hmm...

Swarna - why you wanna hide it I mean just look at yourself how good is your figure just flaunt it infront bhaiya and kill him 🤭.

Anushka looked at Virat and saw him standing near the mandap silently looking at the couple. He was looking so handsome.

He is too perfect for me. He doesn't even talk to me and showing any affection is way more far things [Anushka thought in mind]....

Anushka - Come on Swarna, go see Sakshi bhabhi needs any help. I will be here with dadiji. Unki aankh lg gyi hai.

Swarna - ohhk bhabhi..

Anushka - sirf agar Virat mujhe ek baar unn nazaron se dekh le jaise main chahti hu. Tab bhi mujhe bht accha lgega lekin unn nazron se dekhna toh dur vo toh mujhe kbhi dekh te hi nhi.

Anushka muttered and Padma [dadiji] beside her heard it as she wasn't sleeping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the wedding and all the wedding rituals.
In Shubman and Sara room,

Shubman came in the room and saw Sara is removing her jwellery by her own . He doesn't like her bcz she is not his type plus standard. But as his nature was perverty and flirty he decides to tease her .

Shubman - why are you removing your jwellery by your own sweetheart when it's my duty to remove it when we "make love" and backhugged her .

A yeld escape his lips when Sara elbowed him in stomach and smirked at him.

Sara - don't try to touch me Mr . Pratap.

Shubman - ohh hello. I m not dying to touch you I have my own standard okay But I just wanted to see your reaction.

She just shaked her head and went to change in nightwear, coming out she saw a shirtless Shubman laying on the bed, it will be lie if she says she didn't like his toned abs and chest.

But she composing herself..... and asked

Sara - Tum bina...ku..ch...upar pehne so ge??

He smirked....

Shubman - kyu control nhi ho rha na 😏.

Sara - 🙄 ooh god.

She make her way towards bed right side and make a pillow border...

Shubman - mujhe toh lga tum couch pe so gi.

Sara - or tumhe aisa kyu lga?

Shubman - kahi tumse control nhi huaa toh.

Sara - Shubman shut up please main bht thak gyi hu mujhe sone do. "Good night".

Thankyou so much celestialVibes_28 [Khushi Meher the brilliant author] for lovely cover photo ♥️.

This is totally my imagination guys nothing is related to the real world 🌎

Please shower 🚿 your love through votes and comments 🫶🏻

I never gave a target in my both previous story and I still don't want to give any target.

So please 😭 guys do vote and comments also.

Bye ☺️