✨ Honeymoon ✨

Sara POV,

In morning, Shubman's phone rangs and its Swarna..

Shubman - hello, yes Swarna

Swarna - Shub bhaiya, Finland ki event wali meeting mein aapki presence chahiye.

Shubman - toh main abhi kaise aau .

Swarna - aree aapko online attend krna hai.

Shubman - ohh , ohhk ohhk

Swarna - 2 meeting hai , dono attend krne ke baad phir aap aaram se honeymoon mna skte hai 😉.

Shubman - phone rkh 😑.

Sara - kya huaa?

Shubman - kuchh nhi vo online meeting attend krni hai.

Sara - iska matlab hum ghumne nhi jaayege 🙁.

Shubman - aree nhi wifey jaayege na but after my meeting.

After meeting.........

Sara - get up Shubman now pleaseeeeeee.

I said shaking him who is sleeping like.......

Shubman - lemme sleep wifey, yesterday was a hectic day and subah se meeting mein tha .

Sara - but itna toh aaram Kiya na ab chlo na ghumne 😩.
Tum chlo ge yaa main jaau ?

Shubman - you can't go without me and if you, you will get lost or uska ilzaam bhi mere upar aayega.

He said opening his eyes laying straight on his back and his eyes landed on the beauty sitting beside him .

Sara - if you are done staring my beauty then get up and let's go na .

Shubman - I m not staring your beauty which you don't have understand. And lemme sleep.

Sara - you ......, Fine I am going alone, I have Google translator, gps and everything. I will go by myself huh ......

Shubman - 😴😴😴😴

A/N - [Thak gya hai 😂]

Sara - ugh this man, I so wanna punch his not so handsome face

are you sure his face isn't handsome you usually get lost in his features"

shut up, I said to my subconscious mind who was teasing me. Shubman surely is handsome and sometimes I wanna stare at him all day, his perfect jaw I wanna ran my fingers on his----shut up Sara get a grip dont forget he hates you and never leaves a chance to insult you. But why am I thinking about him in the first place, Now I wont think about him and focus on me.

I got a cab and went to a famous cafe, 'cafe tartin' its beautiful inside, I love the interiors. I sat on one of the chairs and looked at menu, I love how they had variety of stuffs even in a cafe. I didn't wanted to eat heavy food as I have to wonder around the city so I ordered lemon meringue pie and a iced americano. As the waiter was getting my order I clicked snaps and sent it in family group as they wanted the details.

I saw mummy ji typing, "send a picture of both of you Sara" I sighed he isn't with me how can I? But before I can type I saw Swarna typing, "let bhabhi enjoy mami don't disturb them and we will get tonnes of pictures of them" I smiled as Swarna came to my defence, she is 24 same age as mine and I was her senior too in college as I was there in that college on scholarship. We weren't friends because ofcourse she is Swarna rajput a royal blood and total obnoxious during those days. But she didn't misbehave with anyone except for few.

She was happy to know I married his brother, she told she liked my appearance, my smartness and cockiness and also she thinks I have standards based on my choices. Well its a relief to get approved by her or else my life would also have been like Sakshi bhabhi. She is too much loved by her brothers and I also like her because she is not what she shows to outer world.