✨Hurt , New journey and something - something ✨.

Aaraam se baithye or pura pdhiye, pls........🥹

______________________________

A week later,

Sakshi POV,

I knew he didn't love me, but it hurts seeing him not even try to love me. The things I said at the reception party was bcz of frustration and my upset mind. I never want to stop doing things for him , I love him .

When I said that after that I have saw him distancing himself more from me . At first he used to atleast shout at me and get angry but now he doesn't even look at me .

In this one week he came home late and left before having breakfast and all this time I got taunts from mummy ji and Swarna who doesn't like me .

At dinner time,

We were having dinner, everyone was eating peacefully as papaji was angry and dadaji also bcz of reckless behaviour of Mahindra. Everyone keeps quiet knowing his anger.

As I was feeding Ziva , Swarna who was sitting in front of me scoffed.

Swarna - where is bhaiya? Are you not worried for him ? You don't even call him to know about his whereabouts , what kind of wife are you...

Shubman - Swarna BEHAVE, she is older than you. Both in age and relation and why are you questioning her if you are worried about bhaiya then ask from him .

Swarna - Bhai, you are scolding me bcz of her .

Shubman - Swarna I love you dearly behna but I also love bhabhi more than love I respect her like elder sister understand.

Shubman is always my back support.
I internally chuckled but I flinched hard when mummy ji shouted...

Sumitra - STOP IT SHUBMAN, SWARNA IS CORRECT SHE IS HIS WIFE SHE SHOULD BE WORRIED AND SHE SHOULD KNOW WHERE HE IS AND WHY HE IS COMING LATE, WHAT DID YOU DO SAKSHI?

Sakshi - vo ..... mummy ji.

Satya [dad] - mera khana ho gya . Beta Sakshi tumhara khana ho jaaye toh humse library mein aake miliye.

Sakshi nodded....

Soon dadaji , dadiji , Swarna, Avinash and Mummy ji left to their respective rooms.

Sakshi - Sara , can you please make Ziva sleep.

Sara - yeah bhabhi sure .

Shubman - bhabhi did something happen between you and bhaiya. Bhabhi the elders think everything is good between you and bhaiya as you always cover up Mahi bhaiya with different lies but main or Virat bhai toh jaante haina. Aap humse jhooth nhi bol skti .

Sakshi firstly look at Anushka who doesn't know about her relation with husband and Virat understand that....

Virat - Anushka tum jaao jaake so jaao , main bhi aata hu .

Anushka - okay. Good night everyone.

Virat - ab toh boliye bhabhi... Kya huaa hai.

Shubman - bhabhi bolo na...

Sakshi - nothing Shubman its just I gave up on this marriage. [With teary eyes]

Virat and Shubman shocked by her words....

Shubman - kya.....

Virat - Bhabhi, how can you give up ? No ....aap aisa kuchh nhi krengi .

Shubman - exactly. Bhabhi please 🥺 didn't you say you won't give up and make him fall in love with yo.....