✨ Karwachauth ✨

One day later ,

Sara Pov:-

oh god what is the problem with this man, is he the female lead of a daily soup why does he has to ignore me and give silent treatment like them. I was with the other family members doing sargi as its karwachauth today, well my first one. We all are missing Sakshi bhabhi and it is evident on Mahindra bhaiya's face he is missing her the most. Papaji and other men were present too. Shubman came downstairs rubbing his eyes,

Shubman - "why we all are up so early hm what happened mom" he said

and mom twisted his ears earning a yelp from him,

Sumitra - "today is karwachauth young man and here your wife is keeping fast and there you are sleeping"

He looked at me and I smiled but he glared at me what the hell ever since yesterday he is glaring at me and ignoring me did I do something, jab hum mom ke yaha gye the tab toh thik tha , agle din isse kya ho gya , breakfast time se hi mujhe ignore kar raha hai I dont remember doing anything ugh this man will make me mad. He just sat down with other men and we started our ritual and after completing it it I drank maybe a gallon of water because why not can't drink or eat anything now.

Padma - "Anushka beta as its your second karwachauth help out Sara and tell her about everything okay, it should be done by Sakshi but as she isn't here you have to okay" .

I was curious how come its her second, it isn't been a year of her marriage, "bhabhi how come its your second karwachauth" she smiled before replying, "Sara last year karwachauth was on 13 november, 3 days later from my marriage day and this years its today 7 november so its my second" "oh wow bhabhi how was your 1st karwachauth got something special from bhaiya" but her smile vanished and she looked down.

[dates are imaginary]

Anushka - "he wasn't home, he was on business trip" she said lowly.

poor Anushka bhabhi it might have been so hard for her without bhaiya

Sara - ohh c'mon bhabhi but now bhaiya is there or ab toh he loves you, abhi abhi honeymoon mna kar aa rhi hai aap hehe to lighten up her mood I said, "bhabhi its celebration time then its your and bhaiya's 1 year marriage anniversary, there will be grand party then" .

Anushka - "no no its okay"

Satya - "ofcourse there will be grand celebration after all its their first anniversary" he said looking at Virat bhai he looked to bhabhi and they share a eye contact .

later mom asked us to go to rooms and have some sleep.

As we got back to our room I pulled Shubman's blanket but he pulled it back, "Shubman whats the problem why are you being like this huh" i said pulling the blanket but he pulled back with much force causing me to stumble and lose my balance which made me land on him which widen my eyes. He looked at me and the closed his eyes again, "get off form me Sara and let me sleep" ugh enough of this man, I feel like pulling my hair out but then I got a idea after all its your Sara.

I sat on his stomach properly causing him to cough a little, I removed the blanket and swiftly threw it on my side and pinned his hands down on bed, yeah bold move I know but I am bold huh and he knows it too. I leaned closer to him and whispered, "what happen hubby, why are you being like this hmm" He visibly gulped and said, "why do you care now huh go and talk to Avinash and ignore me" what is he talking about talk to him and fuck, HE IS JEALOUS, this made me smile, he is jealous.

"you are jealous" his head snapped towards me and he had a scowl, I am not jealous huh and of whom that fucker" I left his hands as I traced my hand on his chest in a slow manner his breathe hitched, I love the effect I have on him. "you are jealous Shubman accept it and dont worry, I was annoyed by him and just was doing a formality talk, dont be sulky because of that mere thing" I teased and he said, "I.am.not.jealous, and I dont care" he said and I smirked, "okay then I will ask him to meet me at cafe so that I can know him better and maybe eventually like him and---