✨ Decision and their effects ✨

Aaraam se baithiye or pura pdhiye 🙏🏻🥹 please _________.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakshi POV,

We all are at the hospital praying and crying for Mahindra, my body is trembling due to all the crying. Anushka is there beside me as Sara is at home with Ziva .

Papa ji, mummy ji, dadaji, dadiji, Virat and Shubman all are here including Swarna. [Swarna is also a fashion designer and work with Shubman] . She loves and respect Mahindra more than her own brother. She is handling mummy ji who is crying and glaring at me.

Suddenly she charged towards me and I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek, she slapped me . All her anger and hate for me from past 3 years was poured on that hard slap.

The intensity of the slap was so hard that I fell. "SUMITRA" shouted papaji but she showed him her palms telling him not to speak.

Sumitra - be....cause of her my son is in this condition, he is fighting for his life.

She said clutching her heart.

Shubman - how is that bhabhi fault?

Shubman inquired and came to help me stand along with Anushka.

Sumitra - Shub beta plzzz don't speak in middle. Do you UNDERSTAND....

She said glaring at her son . But Shubman is not less as he said.....

Shubman - no I don't and make me understand NOW.

Sumitra - lower your volume Shub I m your mom and you are against me bcz of her ....

Shubman - mom I m not against you but...

Sumitra - rehne de. You wanna know how she is responsible. She has been bad luck to him ever since she became his wife. He was forced to marry her and tied in loveless marriage. Later she got pregnant too by seducing my child and burdening him with a child so that he can't get away from her , she is one cunning women, and this bloody orphan girl has trapped your dad, dadaji, dadiji and lured them with fake kindness and innocence. NOW, this is enough. Get away from his life Sakshi please 🙏🏻 😭.

It is the first time mummy ji saying please to me with folding hands.

Sumitra - please Sakshi leave my son , he doesn't love you. Let him live his in peace.

Shubman - and how do you know that Bhaiya doesn't love her.

Swarna - no need to give an example Shub bhaiya. We all see how Mahi bhaiya always gives her cold shoulder. Sakshi bhabhi is no match to bhaiya can't you see it.

Said Swarna looking at me with disgust face.

Jaidev - chup ho jaao sab .

The operation theatre light went off as doctor came outside, Virat and Shubman rushed to him and asked.....

Virat - how is he doctor?

Shubman - everything is fine na ?

Doctor - Well his high class car had a system to tackle with accident, the air bags saved his brain and other vital organs, well you can also say its god miracles he listened to all your prayers, he only has outer injuries as the one on his shoulder has been operated as the glass deep inside his shoulder , he won't be able to move his shoulder for 4-5 days and require proper care , okay Mr. Pratap. Aap log unse mil skte hai unse 3 ghnte baad. Aap mein se initial formalities kis ne puri ki thi ?

Shubman - maine.

Doctor - kuch final formalities or hai .

Shubman - chliye....