✨ comfort, accident and love game ✨

Pura padhna guys 🥹

Anushka POV,

I woke up when I felt something heavy on my chest, I squinted my eyes and yawned woah a nice sleep but what the heaviness, I looked down and saw my husband hugging me by my waist and sleeping while keeping his head on my chest, my cheeks heated up is this really happening?

I started playing with his hairs. I felt movement and he is awake he raised his head up and his eyes widen as he immediately jerked his body away from me.

Virat - how .......did we end up like this?

He asked panicking....

Anushka - don't worry Virat its okay, maybe you came on my side.

Virat - hmmm [embarrassed]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahindra POV,

I signed for the nth time as I m trying to tie my tie but due to frustration I m not able to do it properly. I was about to throw it when I felt two hands on the either side of my tie.

And my wife standing in front of me making my tie. She looked at me making my heart pound . She can feel it to I guess.

Sakshi - papaji has asked for you , he wants you in his office today.

She said and I furrowed my brows dad never asks me until its very necessary.

Mahindra - kyu ?

I asked and she gulped and fluttered her eye lashes and said...

Sakshi - to talk about......US.

No words came to my mouth, she done my tie and I took my coat and left to the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shubman POV,

I woke up on something soft ummm how did my pillow get so soft, I snuggled more into it to sleep more peacefully when I felt my hair getting pulled at first I didn't pay attention but suddenly the pull was very harsh making me wince in pain.

WTF I jolted my head up from my extra soft pillow and saw a milk beauty with two horns glaring at me. The milk beauty with horns is none other than my wife.

Shubman - wtf is your problem can't you let sleep in peace.

She glared at me and said.....

Sara - kindly get off me Mr . Pratap [Gill] you are crushing me under you.

Hearing her and I looked down and yes my one leg is on her both legs, my hands around her waist, and the extra soft pillow are her boobs damm!

She tried to push me again but I wanted to tease her haha she gets irritated easily and it makes me happy to see her annoyed face.

I again slept on her and said....

Shubman - let me sleep wifey like this your boobs are so soft I like them.

Sara - what the hell you pervert get off me .

She said and tried to push me but I am also Shubman Pratap Singh. I hovered over her and caged her between me and mattress.

She looked at me with wide eyes and said

Sara - what are you doing, hato na nhi toh I ll be late.

Shubman - ohh come on wifey. No one will say anything bcz they know the fire in newly weds which make them late for family stuff.
So chill wifey.