Prologue

"Come on, we're going to be late." Blossom called in an urgent voice.

Blossom was my best friend, we did almost everything together. Including going to a K-pop concert with her although, I don't even listen to that type of music. 

I couldn't let her go alone, something bad might happen to her. I probably couldn't even live without her. 

I got up, and walked out into the living room of her house. 

"I'm coming, don't worry with me driving we won't be late at all." I said smiling softly. 

"Lilith, with your driving we'll probably end up driving into the show. That can't happen, BTS must remain healthy and safe." Blossom said back to me, worry evident in her voice. 

"Fine, I'll be careful as I can be, but honestly I'm not that bad at driving." I said taking a bit of offense from what she had said. I was a very good driver unlike her, who still hadn't gotten her driver's license even though she was nineteen.

"I know you're not that bad Lilith, I was only joking." She said about to walk out the front door. 

"Let's just get going before we're late." I said grabbing my car keys and heading out to my car. 

I pressed the button on the remote and unlocked it. I quickly climbed inside the car, and drove off as soon as Blossom got in the vehicle. I drove off and followed the GPS until we had arrived at the concert hall. It was huge, and there was so many cars already here. 

I parked my car in an empty space somewhat close to the doors. Before I even had time enough to shut off the car, Blossom had thrown herself out of the vehicle. That girl was lucky that I had at least parked, or else she would have ended up hurt. I shut off the car, and followed her out. 

"Is a bunch of Asian guys really worth getting hurt over?" I asked her shaking my head at her previous actions. 

"They're Korean for one and two, yes. They are definitely with getting hurt over." Blossom said smiling a big smile. 

"Just try not to get yourself killed, alright?" I told her knowing that could happen. 

Blossom just nodded her head before heading off in the direction of the doors. I followed closely behind her. We soon were at our spots, which were right next to the stage. Of course she ordered these tickets probably because she would probably get the chance to touch them during the show. I rolled my eyes as that thought ran through my head. 

I took out my phone and began playing a game on it, I might as well have fun while I'm here. 

"You could at least pretend to enjoy the concert. It'll upset them if they see you on your phone the whole time." Blossom said sounding like she was bit mad. 

"When the concert starts I'll put my phone away. Alright?" I asked her looking up from my phone to look up at her. 

"Alright, as long as you're not on it during the concert." She said crossing her arms across her chest. 

A few minutes later music started to play from the speakers so I put my phone away. The lights in the auditorium went off, and seven men walked out on the stage. I was shocked for a moment, they were all gorgeous. How were K-pop idols so fucking gorgeous though?

They were so gorgeous that I couldn't even take my eyes off of them. It looked like all their eyes had landed on me as well, and their eyes were staying on me. They all shared a look with each other and then began preforming. 

Their voices sounded just as gorgeous as they did, and their dancing was amazing. While they were preforming their eyes would sometimes land on me, and then they would look away.