Chapter 6

(Yoongi's POV)
"Like we said we are leaders of a mafia back home in Korea, you'd be getting yourself involved with the Korean mafia." Jin repeated back to me. 

"I'm sorry, but you don't even look like you're part of a mafia. Aren't all mafia people supposed to like have weapons on them at all times and have like a lot of tattoos or something?" Lilith asked all of us sounding very confused. 

"There are weapons in our bags upstairs, plus our tattoos are covered with makeup. The fans can't see them ever." I answered her question. 

"But you guys are too nice and caring to be part of a mafia. Sorry if that's rude, but the only people who I've ever known that were part of a mafia were assholes." She said honestly. 

"Not all mafia people are heartless and mean Little One. We definitely aren't." Jin said in a reassuring tone. 

"Can we please get back to my question now?" Namjoon asked sounding impatient. 

"The answer to your question is yes, as long as you guys will let my say yes." Lilith said being honest once again. 

"Why wouldn't we allow you to say yes?" I asked a bit confused. This girl knew that all we wanted was her to be ours. So why say something like that?

"Well it just seemed like Jin didn't want me to answer Namjoon's question." She answered me. 

"We have all wanted you to say yes to being ours since we first met you Lilith. It just wanted you to know what you were getting yourself into." Jin said a bit defensively. 

"Yes, but me knowing the truth didn't change my mind though." She said taking a sip from her mug. 

"Yes, we all see this now." Jin said as he leaned back against the counter. 

"Were you guys expecting me to say no as soon as I knew about the side of you all that I just learned about?" She asked curious. 

"Some of us might have thought you would." Taehyung said sounding a bit shy from where he was standing. 

"Well this isn't my first time dealing with dangerous people like you. My ex Sean was part of something like you guys are, Brandon is his leader." She said drinking some more of whatever was in her mug. 

"That must be why he didn't question or argue when Brandon wanted you." Hoseok said looking somewhat deep in thought. 

"Pretty much yeah. Also as much as I would love to keep talking about this I need to take a shower, and then get ready to make a video, so is it okay if I go and do that?" Lilith asked as she looked at all of us. 

"Of course, do what you need to. We'll talk more after you're done." Jin said sounding like a parent.

"Thanks guys." She said as she made her way upstairs. We all watched as she went upstairs until we couldn't see her any longer. 

"Should we be like celebrating now? She's finally ours. What we wished for is happening." Taehyung said sounding cheerful. 

"How would we even celebrate that? Plus we're already going to a party tomorrow night anyways. Would you really want to have two parties to go to?" Jin asked him curiously. 

"I don't know about all of you, but one party is enough for me." I said going and sitting down on the couch. 

"Well besides a party, how else could we celebrate her being ours?" Taehyung asked all of us.

"Well I know we weren't trying to push her, but maybe we could get the answer form her about what happened to her the last time she went into little space?" Jimin asked suggestively.