Chapter 16

(Jungkook's POV)
The next morning we were all still confused as ever before. None of us could stop thinking about how someone else had known about Lilith wanting to tell Brandon. Maybe it was just Brandon being a dick and showing up out of nowhere. 

I walked downstairs this morning to see Little One sitting at the table while coloring. I smiled as I saw her, happy that she was stress free through all of this. 

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders from behind, placing a kiss on the top of her head. "What are you coloring Little One?" I asked as I moved her damp hair off of her one shoulder. 

"I'm coloring a kitty like Sakura." She said picking up the picture and showing it to me. 

I took the picture out of her hand and smiled even more. "It's beautiful, it looks just like her, except for it being purple." I told her as I put the picture back down in front of her. 

"She could be purple." Little One said holding up a purple marker. 

Before I could tell her no Jin spoke up. "No, now put that marker down. You aren't even supposed to be using markers, so put them away." Jin told her authoritatively as he placed a plate of food down in front of her. I saw that everything on her plate had already been cut up as well. 

I watched as Lilith put the markers away into a bag. Lilith then picked up her fork and started to eat her food. 

"What kind of juice do you want Little One?" Jin asked her and she looked away from her food to him. 

"Can I have chocky milk please?" She asked him and he nodded before leaving to go back into the kitchen. 

I got up and left to go into the kitchen as well to get my own food. As I walked in there I saw Jin pouring chocolate milk into a sippy cup. 

"Is the sippy cup really necessary or is it just because she's in little space?" I asked him curiously as I placed some food on a plate for myself. 

"Yes it is necessary. You should ask Yoongi about how messy she can be. He was giving her a bath this morning, and he had to change a few times just because of her messing around with the water so much." He told me as he put away the chocolate milk. 

"Are we sure we're going to be able to handle her while she's in little space?" I asked him amused but also very serious at the same time. 

He laughed a bit. "Jungkook there are seven of us, and one of her. I'm pretty sure we out number her don't you think?" He said sounding amused himself. 

I nodded my head as I thought that over, it was indeed seven of us against one of her. I put some food on my plate and headed into the dining room. 

When I got back in there I saw Yoongi now sitting at the table, glaring at Little One. Little One was entirely oblivious to his glares though. I also noticed that Yoongi's tattoos were showing instead of being covered up. 

I sat next to Little One and began to eat my food. As I was eating Taehyung and Jimin also came down here and joined us for breakfast. 

"Where's Joonie and Hobi?" Little One asked us all out of nowhere. I immediately looked over at the others, not knowing the answer myself. 

"They went to go pick up the bodyguards we have hired for when we're gone. We had them come here early so you could get used to having them around before we leave." Jin said as he was eating his food. 

Little One just nodded before going back to eating her food. I saw that Yoongi also still hadn't eaten yet, nor had he even gotten food. 

"Yoongs, you should go and get something to eat. It's not good to skip breakfast." Little One said in a soft voice filled with concern and worry.