Chapter 15

(Lilith's POV)
Another day, and we had more unpacking to do yet here I sat on my balcony swing in an over sized hoodie and pajama pants. It was around three in the morning, and I couldn't sleep at all. 

Last night after the guys got back from taking Blossom home we kind of got into an argument. Blossom had told them everything last night, and it caused a lot of trouble. The guys had basically told me that I shouldn't have been thinking about contacting Brandon at all due to the past. Sean just wouldn't leave me alone yesterday, and I didn't see any other way of handling him. 

I now watched the waves crash against the sand in my back yard since I sneaked out of Jin's room. I saw their point, but Brandon was going to find out soon enough anyways since Sean wasn't the smartest. 

As I watched the waves I let out a yawn. I slipped my phone out of my pocket to check the time, only to see that it was three-oh-eight in the morning. I put my phone away, and rubbed my heavy eyes with my hoodie sleeve. 

I brought my legs up beside me, while moving one of the throw pillows to beside me. I watched as another wave crashed against the sand before yawning again. 

I knew it was a bad idea, but I laid down on the swing anyway. I laid my head on the pillow, and I was out like a light in no time. 

Next thing I knew I felt someone's arms around me, they were carrying me. I stirred awake only to be met with Jin's disappointed eyes. I looked down instantly, biting my lip. Was I in more trouble now? I hoped I wasn't.

Neither of us said anything as he carried me back into his room, and sat down on the bed with me still in his arms. I was not sat sideways on his lap, and I was suddenly very alert now. 

"Lilith you can't just go leaving in the middle of the night. When I woke up, and didn't feel you next to me I nearly had a heart attack. Please never scare me like that again." He said hugging me close to his chest, as I just sat there not knowing what to do or say. 

After staying like that in silence Jin took one of his hands, and turned my face towards his. "I'm sorry we all got into an argument, but you have to understand where we were coming from. It's very dangerous for you to contact Brandon, you know he's not a good guy. All we want to do is keep you safe." Jin told me as I looked up into his eyes. 

"I was only thinking about it, I was never going to contact him. I just didn't know what to do about Sean, he won't stop trying to talk to me about his visit the other day." I told him telling him exactly what I had told them all earlier. 

"We all believe you, it's just still extremely dangerous. And I don't want to start another argument, I just want to make sure that you're okay." He told me now stroking his thumb across my cheek. 

I looked down from his eyes. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked him in as honest of a voice as I could muster. 

Jin let out a breath, before tilting my head back so that I was looking into his eyes once again. "You know your friend told us something else tonight, that we won't possibly start an argument about." He told me in a happier voice. 

I rolled my eyes, what hadn't she told them? "What else did she tell you?" I asked him looking into his eyes. I moved my head so that it wasn't tilted as much, but I was still looking into his eyes. 

"Blossom told us that you told her that you've been close to going into little space." Jin said in a happy sounding tone. 

I let out a sigh, of course she had told them that. "I was close to going into little space. Who all knows that?" I asked him curiously. 

"Probably all of the others by now. What happened though? You said was, meaning past tense so something must have happened." He told me curious. 

"The argument happened, it just kind of shook me." I told him telling the truth.