Chapter 13

Slight Smut Warning

(Lilith's POV)
I was making out with Jimin, my hands tangled in his hair, his arms were wrapped around my waist. Out tongues fighting for dominance, which he soon won. Our lips staying locked to each other's. 

The two of soon pulled apart to catch our breaths, having been making out for several minutes now. Jimin moved his mouth to my neck, kissing it softly before beginning to suck on it. I bit my lip to suppress the moan that I knew would had come out of my mouth. 

Jimin lifted me up, and sat me on the counter behind me, moving his hands to in-between my legs. That's when I realized all I had on was an oversized t-shirt and a pair of panties. 

Jimin moved his face away from my neck to look at me in the face. "Is my Babygirl getting turned on?" He asked me in a seductive and deep voice, I could see the raw lust in his eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up, they weren't as red as a tomato, but they were noticeable. I shook my head, too embarrassed to say anything. 

"Oh is that so Babygirl?" Jimin asked sounding a bit amused now while still sounding seductive. His hand moved a bit closer to my clothed core. 

I nodded my head to his question which caused him to smirk. Jimin took his hand and cupped my clothed core. I gasped and watched as the smirk on his face only grew. 

"Babygirl your pussy tell me differently." He spoke lowly into my ear. He rubbed my through my panties and made me moan out softly. His touch felt so amazing, I didn't want him to stop. Suddenly though he did stop as he removed his hand. I whined softly at the loss of his touch. "What Babygirl did you think you wouldn't be punished? You lied to me, and you know that's against the rules." He said still very seductively. 

"I'm sorry that I lied, I was honestly just embarrassed." I told him as I looked down. 

"That still doesn't excuse you to lie. Now hop down off the counter you need to be punished." Jimin said in a hard voice, that told me there was no room for discussion. 

I looked back up at him suddenly with wide eyes. "How are you going to punish me?" I asked him my voice cracking a bit.

"Hop down off the counter first and you'll find out." The smirk had now returned to his face, and there was a slight dangerous look in his eyes.

I hopped down off the counter doing as he had told me. As soon as I was back on the floor though I was instantly thrown over Jimin's shoulder, and carried into his room.

He threw me into the bed, and kicked the door close. I laid there and watched as he licked his lips as he looked down at me. "Babygirl you've been a very naughty girl lying to me like you did." He said as he walked towards the bed.

I didn't say anything, and just watched him walk closer to me. Within a matter of minutes Jimin was on the bed, and on top of me. He pinned my hands above my head with his hands before he kissed me on the lips roughly. 

He bit my lower lip a bit harshly which caused me to gasp. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He immediately captured dominance over my mouth, and I moaned softly into the kiss. 

We both soon broke apart, gasping for breath. He immediately moved his mouth to my neck, kissing before starting to suck on my neck. I moved my head so he had more access to my neck. He moved his mouth and began sucking on another spot on my neck which caused me to let out another moan. 

I felt Jimin's smirk on my neck. He removed one of his hands from my wrists, and slid my panties to the side. I let out  a light gasp when the air hit my moistened core. Jimin rubbed my unclothed core a bit before suddenly sticking two of his fingers inside of me. I immediately let out a moan, as he started to move them inside of me.