Chapter 6: The Time Heist

Once we arrived safely, we all stood talking about the plan. "Bruce, you go downtown. Lang, Stark, Bailey, and I will go to Avengers tower. We'll meet up back at base." Cap said, pointing to each of us in turn. "Be quick and subtle, we don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves." Just when we all went to break, the 2012 Hulk thundered past us with a mighty roar, landing on a car and breaking at least 50 different objects of a wide variety. Banner turned his face down with his hand, looking quite embarrassed. "You might want to destroy some things on your way." I told Banner with an apologetic look. He groaned and ripped off his shirt and gave a pathetic "rawr." and ran off half-heartedly kicking things on his way. "Alright team, let's move out." Cap said after a minute.

Once in Avengers tower, we all parted our ways to get in position for the plan. I went upstairs with Cap and Lang. My job was simple, act as a guard to make Cap seem less conspicuous. We finally made it to the top floor and hid. The 2012 Avengers were standing around talking about the chitauri attack and what to do with Loki's scepter. They all filed into the elevator and Hulk tried to follow. "No. Not you. There's no room buddy." My dad said, "But what Hulk do?" Hulk asked angrily, "You take the stairs." Hulk was not happy about this, but he trudged down the stairs, complaining the entire way as well as smashing things. Just then the S.T.R.I.K.E. team came in and grabbed the scepter. Cap and I followed them onto the elevator. "The boss wants me to bring the scepter to the base." Cap said. Everyone looked at him suspiciously. Cap then leaned down next to Agent Rumlow's ear and whispered, "Hail Hydra." Agent Rumlow smirked and handed the case over to Cap.

(I'd start the song "You Shouldn't be here" by Alan Silvestri From Avengers:Endgame around this time.)

We got off at the next floor, but apparently the rock of ages escaped with the tesseract and 2012 dad almost died. Thanks, dad. The 2012 Cap saw us and said into the comn, "I've found Loki. He has the scepter and seems to have a female agent mind controlled as well." "Dang it." I heard my Steve mutter. "Look, I don't want to fight you." My Steve said, slightly annoyed. "It's too late for that." 2012 Steve said back.

A/N: I hope ya'll enjoyed this part! Thank you to all who have been reading! It really means a lot that you enjoy my writing. I might not be able to update tomorrow but I'll try! Please keep reading and please feel free to comment and vote! Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Marvel characters or their stories. I just own Bailey and hers. Thanks! -LucyPevensie68