Chapter - 7

Don't forget to vote and comment  ✨️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's been two days since Taehyung last talked with Jungkook, and for Taehyung, these days felt like never-ending. He couldn't stop thinking about him even though Jungkook had warned him not to approach him again.

Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about him. The more he tried to ignore him, the more he wanted to talk with him again.

At last, Taehyung decided that he would not listen to his warnings anymore and would approach him even if he had to face his anger.

At night time, Taehyung was standing in the corridor. He was lost in his thoughts when his eyes caught the attention of Jungkook who was heading towards the exit of the royal palace.

This was the opportunity that Taehyung was waiting for and he wasn't going to slide it away.

He quickly went towards the other gateway from where Taehyung and Hoseok used to escape the palace.

When he reached there, he saw that two guards were standing there. He knew that being a prince, this wouldn't be a difficult task for him only if he played right.

He quickly approached them with the confidence and authority that came as a prince of the Kingdom. When the guards saw Taehyung coming towards them, they quickly bowed down in respect.

"Good evening," Taehyung greeted.

"Your Highness," The guard said, a hint of surprise in his tone.

"I need to go out for a moment," he added, "And I expect both of you to keep this between us, Understood?"

The guards exchanged glances, clearly unsure but too scared to argue with the prince, "Yes, Your Highness," The guard replied politely.

Taehyung nodded his head, a smirk forming on his lips. He immediately stepped out of the royal palace.

Once Taehyung was outside the castle, he scanned the area to find Jungkook. As he walked in the streets, his eyes caught a glimpse of Jungkook who was walking far from him.

Taehyung quickly fastened his pace and started following him quietly. He moved quietly, trying his best to not get Jungkook's attention.

As he followed Jungkook, he realized that they had come far from the palace. Jungkook was walking at a fast pace while Taehyung was trying his best to not get caught up by him.

After some time, Taehyung stopped in his tracks when he saw Jungkook entering a castle.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock when his eyes fell on the exterior of the castle. The castle was so big.

"Why have I never come across this place before?" he muttered to himself.

Taehyung shrugged off these thoughts and stepped inside the castle, the gates of the castle closing behind him.

The inside of the castle was as dark as the outside. The whole palace was painted black with some touches of red.

Taehyung walked in and tried to find Jungkook but he wasn't there. He walked in, his eyes scanning the surroundings.

Taehyung was looking around when he heard someone's voice.

"Who are you?"

Taehyung turned around and saw a girl approaching him, her gaze sharp and suspicious as she looked at him from up to down.

"Who are you?" She again said, her voice cold and demanding.

Taehyung straightened, his eyes meeting with the girl's, "I can ask you the same thing," he said, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"