Chapter - 9

Don't forget to vote and comment ✨️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung sat in his chambers, staring at the floor in frustration. It had been weeks since he met Jungkook. The night still lingered in his mind- the kiss and every word Jungkook said that night.

"Where are you?" Taehyung muttered to himself. He hadn't stepped out of the palace since their last encounter and nor was there any sign of Jungkook in the palace.

A part of him wanted to leave the palace and find Jungkook but the other part was angry that Jungkook wasn't the one to come to him first.

Taehyung stood up and started walking back and forth in the room. A knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Your Highness, the King has asked for you," A servant said bowing down.

"Leave me alone for some time," Taehyung snapped. The servant quickly left the room and the room again fell silent.

Taehyung sat back, his fingers tapping on the arm of the chair, "Why do I even care?" he whispered to himself.

He was not used to these types of feelings and now it was driving him crazy. Jungkook had changed something in him that made him feel these feelings.

After a couple of minutes, Taehyung frustratedly got up and walked out of the room. He left his chambers and made his way down the halls.

Taehyung was wandering around the palace when he spotted the King's advisor. Taehyung wasted no time and went near him.

The advisor immediately bowed down when he saw Taehyung approaching him.

"I would like to inquire about a matter," Taehyung said, his voice calm.

"It would be an honour to assist you in any way, Your Highness," The advisor replied politely.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment and asked, "Do you know if there's any meeting scheduled for the officials any sooner? I haven't heard anything lately," Taehyung said, his eyes narrowing.

The advisor thought for a moment, "No your Highness, I believe that there is no official's meeting any sooner," he said, "Your Highness, no date has been confirmed for the next official's meeting."

"No date?" Taehyung mumbled.

The advisor gave a small nod, "Your Highness, there have been no official words about the next official meeting from the king."

Taehyung thought for a moment and nodded his head.

"Your Highness, I will let you know about the next meeting's happenings," the advisor said and bowed down in respect.

Taehhung sighed and nodded his head. He left from there and again went towards his chambers.

His frustration grew as he was not satisfied with the information. He was expecting to see Jungkook in the next official's meeting, but there is no scheduled date for the same.

____________

Jungkook was sitting alone in a dimly lit room. He was swirling the glass of wine before taking a sip.

It's been weeks since he saw Taehyung, but still, his presence lingered in his mind, no matter how hard he tried to forget it.

He had been avoiding Taehyung on purpose, staying away from him, staying away from the royal palace, but no matter how hard he tried to forget Taehyung, but his thoughts were still roaming in Jungkook's mind.