// 1 //

"Hey babe are you okay? You seem so nervous and a bit scared." I asked when I cupped his right cheek with my right hand, leaving the other wrapped around his neck.

He glared at me. I felt his hands shaking which were placed on my lap.

"Yeah yeah don't worry I am fine." he said with a short smile to show me that he is fine, but I didn't buy it, I could tell that he was a bit scared. I mean it was his first time to get touched in places nobody else did before.

I remember my first sexual experience. It was, well let's say it was quite funny, because you know those random things you can do to turn on the other person but that is just a small part of what you can actually do to make someone else feel good.

"Sweetie don't worry. Relax!" I said. I am not good with words I am better with actions. So I did what I had to.

I placed my lips on his and then pulled back to see his facial impression.

I connected our lips again but for a longer time now. I could feel him get loose when he wrapped his arms around my back and his lips began kissing me back in sync.

My next step was to get his mouth a bit further open. So I ran my tongue over his bottom lip to signal him what I want.

He was shy but I could feel his lust rising, his skin getting hotter like his breath.
I entered his mouth with my tongue and kind of explored his mouth, softly stroking over his tongue. Meanwhile I could feel his erection between my thighs as I was sitting on his lap.

Calum disconnected our passionate kiss, breathing deeply, looking a bit shocked and scared.

I put his head in my hands and ran my thumbs up and down his cheeks.

"It's okay don't worry baby. I won't do anything that makes you feel bad or uncomfortable and I'll tell you if something is wrong okay?"
He just nodded.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek first, placing more small ones down his neck and leaving a love bite on his shoulder, that he can easily hide with a shirt if he had to.

When I was done with my work of art on his body I connected my lips back with his. Stopping in between for a short moment to moan.

As I realized that his erection became stronger I started to move my hips up and down rubbing it against his length. We both still wore all of our clothes because I thought it would have been too fast if I pulled off his clothes earlier.
I stood up pulling him back in front of the bed pushing him on it, pulling off his trousers, throwing them somewhere in his room. I pulled off my shirt before I pulled off his.

"You have got a really sexy six pack sweetie." I said kissing down his upper body ending up at his underwear, which wasn't as nerdy as I expected.

I was just about to pull off my trousers as he interrupted me.

"Wait! Can I do that?" He asked softly.

"Sure." I answered him as he grabbed the first button of my trousers. Slowly opening one after the other. He threw my trousers away somewhere next to his bed.

I smiled at him. He showed initiative in what we were doing by grabbing my neck, pulling me closer to kiss him.

He left his arm on my neck, me rubbing over his six pack and putting my right leg inbetween his.
He shrugged for a second, but kept on kissing me back.

After a while I decided to take back control and disconnected our lips.
He glared at me with a cute innocent smile. I guess he knew what was doing next.

I sat myself between his legs, slowly removing his underwear and laying back next to him again, putting my foot back between his legs.

I kissed him one last time on his mouth before slowly moving my hand down over his chest then his stomach before I was holding his hard length in my right hand. He shrugged again. So I placed small kisses on his chest and shoulders while starting to move my hand up and down.

He let out a moan.

"Do you like that?" I asked, although I didn't really needed an answer because he had his eyes closed and was breathing really hard.
"Ye-Yeah!" He answerd barely getting a word out of his mouth because he moaned again.

I grabbed his length a bit tighter and started to move faster, while leaving more kisses on his chest.

I let my right leg run up his inner thigh which I can tell turned him on pretty well, since he gave out a really loud moan.

"Oh baby you are so close." I said.
He didn't answer. His breath got even faster. His skin had a small film of sweat on it which made shimmer.

I moved my hand even faster before he released. He let out an extremely loud moan when he came.

I licked up all of his cum before I fell on the bed next to him.

"How was it?" I asked, turning on my left side to face him, still barely having calmed down.

"It was amazing." he said turning on his right to face me too.

He looked at me and I looked at him.
It was cute. His black hair with that small blonde part at the front looked so good with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Do you want me-" I knew what he wanted to say.

"No thank you. You are not ready for that yet." I turned around and put on my clothes. I could feel his eyes watching me from behind.

He got up out of bed too and hugged me from behind when I was just about to go. Calum started to kiss my neck down to my shoulder and was just about to leave a love bite.
"Stop it!" I shouted at him. I didn't want to sound rude. I just had my reasons.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it that way. It's just you haven't experienced enough by now. And you should not forget that we are not a couple who are dating we are 'fuck buddies' and I am kinda teaching you. So don't take this personally but this would never work out. "

He looked at me sadly.

"I understand you." It was surprising to me that he said that, because I didn't expect him to understand.

"I have to got now." I said and gave him one last kiss on his cheek before I left.

Calum had an apartment. So we couldn't get disturbed in any way. I guess thats the reason why I said I am fine with that deal. I help him being better or more or less learn and experience the things in bed with me and he helps me to get better marks in school.

It's easy if you turn off your feelings. It's a contract. Nothing more. Right?

A/N
I am going to post a chapter every second week on Monday
~ Poppy xoxo