// 11 //

"Luke! Can you please bring me a shirt?"
I shouted out of the bathroom before I went in the shower naked.
I turned on the water, first icy cold then hot, that my skin seemed to burn I stopped to move the handle when I reached the right temperature.
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
"May I come in baby?"
"Sure! You don't have to ask honey. It's your bathroom, you can do what you want." I answered and he entered the bathroom locking the door behing him. Luke put the shirt on a small seat. He turned around and stared at me. While I was about to pour water all over my body, water running down from the top of my head over my hair down my body to my toes.
As I opened my eyes again I saw Luke getting undressed. I didn't say anything though. Only as he entered the shower, I had to question what's going on.
"What-" I couldn't finish my question, because he had already pressed his lips against mine and pinned me against the wall in the shower, our tongues exploring each other. He disconnected our kiss to close the door of the shower behind him.
"What are you doing Luke?"
"You said it's my bathroom and I can do what I want, so I am making out with you, princess."
Water ran over both our bodies now, his lips looked wet and soft. I put my hands on his hips and pushed him closer to me, so I could connect our lips again and have his dick between my legs.
First he cupped my head in his hands before his left hand ran down my upper body down to my slit where he started to rub my clit in circles. I let out a moan and he went on kissing down my neck, sucking on it, leaving small love bites.
I enjoyed what he did to me as he suddenly pushed two of his fingers into me, me letting out a really loud moan.
His hand moved faster, me nearly about to reach my climax. "Luke! I-I'm close." I barely breathed out.
Suddenly he stopped kissing down my neck and his fingers moved slower. He teased me. He teased me really bad because his fingers moved and made me wet more and more but it was to slow for an orgasm.
"Luke what are you doing?" I said breathing really heavy.
"I am not going to make you come until you tell me what happened to your eye!"
"What? Are you kidding me?" I asked and he slammed his fingers deep inside to my g-spot and I couldn't hold myself anymore and had to wrap my arms around him to not go down on my knees.
"Sydney I am not kidding. This is serious to me. Tell me the truth."
I didn't really have a choice, I was a moaning mess already and I would have done everything that he makes me come.
"Okay it was Jack. I tell you everything later on but please make it an end. It's horrible to get teased for so long."
I said trying to get some hold on him to don't colapse on the floor.
Luke pushed his fingers in deep, hitting my g-spit more than one time and I came onto his hand. The wetness being washed away by the water running down our bodies. He looked at me really disappointed before he left the bath tub, grabbed a towel and went out of the door.
I still stood under the pouring water not knowing if I said something wrong.

After I dried myself up with a towel I wrapped it around my body.
Luke was sitting on the couch watching the sun go down. I placed myself in front of him, that my shadow was in his face.
"What's wrong?"
He looked up at me.
"Nothing."
"Tell me! You wouldn't be mad if there wasn't a reason for it."
"It's nothing."
"Luke! Seriously, don't lie to me! You know that I don't like that."
He stared at me. The words he wanted to say were already on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn't give them a sound.

"You know you can tell me everything. Is it because of my eye? Because of Jack?"

"Of course. What else would it be about?" He said standing up out of his seat, walking away.
I didn't follow him because I knew he needed some time for himself to think about it.
Meanwhile I decided to do my homework.
It became late so I wanted to go to bed.
Luke already went to bed an hour ago. So I placed me next to him, putting one arm around him. Then I realised that he wasn't asleep. We hadn't talked since he left the room angry.
"Luke?"
"Yeah" he muttered silently.
"Don't you wanna tell me why you are so mad?" I asked, rubbing my hand on his back.
He turned around, facing me.
"Because I wasn't there when that happened." He said meaning my blue eye.
"Luke you can't be everywhere. Don't worry. I am fine and I am sure that it won't happen again."
He turned around, just to give me a kiss.
"I love you Luke and Jack won't change that, you know that? Right?"
I added.
"I love you too." Luke replied having a big bright smile on his face.
I softly placed my lips on his sucking on his bottom lip, but he pulled back so his bottom lip slipped out of my soft bite. Luke came back harder. Literally smashing his lips against mine. The kiss itself was passionate and full of emotions, full of love.
Luke disconnected the kiss and moved his body onto mine, so he was above me looking deep in my eyes.
I knew what he wanted. His eyes were full of lust and questioning if I was fine with what would follow next. I gave him a small nod to agree to the following.

He slowly kissed down my body removing my shirt first, then my trousers. His hands running down my body felt so good. His fingers pulled down my underwear. The only thing that covered my body was my bra, that Luke immediately took off as he saw he left it.
Then he kneed in front of me pushing my legs apart so he had enough access. He leaned forward kissing my inner thighs until he reached my sensible zone. His lips slowly attached to my clitoris were he softly started to suck and ran his tongue over. One of his hand stroked over my ass, then his fingers placed at my entry and pushed two finger in me. I let out a moan. Luke looked up and gave me a big smile, to show me he is satisfied with what he does to me. His fingers meanwhile curled inside me and went deeper and deeper until he reached my g-spot. The feeling was amazing, a real relief, my legs started to shake 'cause even my body couldn't take the heat and the lust that was running through my body.

"Luke I-i'm cl-lose" I heavily breathed out.

Luke stopped licking my clitoris and moved his naked body towards mine so he could kiss me, his fingers still moved inside me, but suddenly he pushed them out and came back harder by pushing his hard cock inside me. My moan was so loud the whole neighborhood must have heard it. Luke pushed him in me so hard and rough, my moans got louder and louder, until we both came and Luke fell next to me on the bed.

"Gosh that - was amazing!" I breathed out.

"I'm glad you liked it."