// 4 //

"Earth to Lacey! Earth to Lacey! Are you going to talk to me today or do you keep on starring at Michael? I hope you know that it's really obvious that you have been starring at him for like the last 5-10 minutes." I said to get back her attention.
"I am so sorry Sydney. I just fell in a day dream kind of thing. You know with Mikey." Lacey said as Michael came over.
"Hey girls, so do you wanna go to the cinema today?" Mikey said with a bride smile over his face.
"Yeah!" Lacey said really happy that I had to kik her foot to show her that she should try to act *normal*.
"Oh I can't go today. I have some tutoring lessons in the evening. But you two can go."
Both of them faced each other and started to say the same thing at the same time
"We can't go without you, but if you want, we could do that another time and you come with us next time."
"That's really nice but I think I am fine. Don't worry. Just the two of you is enough." I said to make it clear that they don't need me.
Michael turned his head back to Lacey and smiled at her really happy. I guess there has somebody a hudge crush on Lacey, or am I wrong?
"Okay good Lacey. See you tonight at 7pm at the cinema?" Michael asked.
"Sure, but wait do you need my number?" Lacey asked Michael
"No thank you. I already have it." Michael said smiling at her, going back to his friends.
Luke, who is my best friend and in the same band with Michael, waved at me and smiled.
"Wait here for a second."
I said to Lacey who was already on her phone checking her messages.
I went up out of my chair over to Luke to say hey.
"Hey Sydney, how are you doing? Feels like we haven't seen each other for ages." Luke said hugging me tightly.
"Hey Luke we have to go now. You can talk to her later on!" A bruenette tall guy told him.
"I am so sorry Sydney, but I'll call you in the evening." He ran away but I could add a small "No wait I'll call you because I am not free this evening."

I went back to Lacey who looked at me expectingly.
"What?" I asked.
"Do you like him?" She asked
"Of course I do like him! He is my best friend"
"No I meant like crushing on him?"
"No I don't. He is just a friend. Actually my best friend. You know I like him but not in that kind of way." I said and I really meant it that way. I am not crushing on him. I mean he is cute and defenitely hot but he is not my type.
"Of course" Lacey countered.

"Anyways, what are you going to wear to the cinema tonight?" I asked Lacey

"Oh my god. Thats a good question, I actually have no idea what am I gonna wear. Do you maybe wanna go home with me and help me?"

"Of course" I answered. I had nothing to do until 5pm so why should I not help her.

----------------------

"What do you think of this dress?" She said holding it in front of her turning around. The dress was pretty in white and with some simple converse it would give it a cool look too.

"I like it. It's the best until now. You should wear that. Don't look back in your wardrobe just wear this one." I said to calm her down, because she seemed really nervous.

"The thing is I am actually not nervous of what I should wear for cinema, it's more that I want to impress him and what if he wants to make out? How far do I go? I don't want to seem like a whore" She said worried letting herself fall next to me on her bed.

"Everything is going to be fine, go as far as you want to. You know Michael is a gentleman he would never hurt you or force you to something you don't like to do. He is not like that" It put a smile on her face by thinking of what could happen today and that Michael is a really nice guy. I know much about the people from my school. I always know who I am actually with. Many people are excellent actors but I usually see that pretty early. I am a bit of a mind reader sometimes.

"You are right, I don't have to worry. Michael is a gentleman."

"But you know incase something goes wrong you can call me every time!" I said to make her feel more comfortable during her date. "I actually think that you too are really cute together"

"I will call you if something goes wrong, but I am pretty sure everything will be fine." Lacey was really happy you could see it in her face. "Thank you so much that you did that for me honey" She said hugging me tightly.

"You are welcome sweety, but you know I would do really everything for you even if it was extremely stupid."

"I know thank you Sydney, I would do the same for you too of course!"

We smiled at each other.