10

Sabastian pov

Lay on your back" Mason commanded, and my shaky legs moved on its own laying on his soft bed slowly. My whole body excited at what we are going to do. I thought we were going to play, but I was glad that he knew I wasn't ready for that. I want our first time together to be special. Not only that, but I want to be special to him.

I haven't stopped thinking about him, it was so, so hard to control myself when it involves Mason Wright Thompson. He made me feel things I have never felt before with anyone in my years of living. I had second thoughts about all of this. These past weeks all I did was think of him, I wanted to back out so badly but I couldn't.

I know I had already accepted to be with him, but I thought about Nate and Nolan and my other friends. What would they think about me, Nate will not forgive me for this, but it was hard to forget how Mason made me feel how exciting it was when I was with him! It's so fucking hard.

How he made me feel special, nobody had ever made me feel like this. I kept thinking about the words he said to me, and my heart couldn't take it anymore. I missed him and I wanted to be with him. No one had ever said those words to me ever, yet the more I thought about it, the more scared I was.

Mason was seventeen, and I was thirty at that time, I was risking everything! I was risking my life, I was literally fancying a teenager, but I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry whoever is reading my story, I'm sorry. That was the last thing I said to myself, then I let myself go. I let Mason do whatever he wanted to my body without regrets and without feeling guilty.

" You're so gorgeous, my baby!" Mason pulled me out of my thoughts when he started licking every inch of my body, his mouth felt so good on my body and I couldn't help but moan out loudly. My body was on fire, my heart was beating really fast. Sweat was cascading down my body, making me shivers with need.

Mason bit the inner part of my thigh making me groan loudly, arching my back on the bed. I bit my lips hard to stp my moans, my hands were gripping the blanket really hard. " Uh uh uh let me hear you baby" he husked in his deep baritone voice making me tremble on the bed. I let my lips go, letting out shaky breaths. I used to be in charge of my partner's pleasures while having sex, but letting this younger man dominate me excited me more.

" I'm going to make love to you, baby! So, slowly" he husked. I closed my eyes blocking out every thought in my head as I let my brain focus on him only him. I focused on what Mason was making me feel and how good it felt.

Mason parted my legs wide, stroking my leaking dick hard. " Can I kiss you" I moaned out wanting to feel his amazing lips on mine. He smiled as he pressed his lips to my own, kissing me, so deeply I thought my lips would fall off.

The longing, desire, and lust in the kiss made me push against him while gripping his back, pushing him impossibly closer. This kiss was so different, no one had ever desired me like this, no one had ever wanted me like Mason wanted me.

No one!

I felt special, it felt wonderful being desired!

"Please-" I didn't know what I was asking for, but I felt the need to ask. I wanted to cum so badly, and I wanted to him to touch me all over.

" Please what?" He asked, getting off the bed pulling the left drawer open. He pulled out the lube and a box of condoms, putting them on the bed.

" I want to cum" I panted out looking at him, admiring his eyes.

" And you will" he smiled at me, that smile which makes my whole body weak and crave for him even though he was on top of me. " Come remove my pants!" he ordered, and in just seconds I was in front of him unzipping his jeans with my shaky hands. I pulled them down as he stepped out of them. "Boxers" his voice sounded so good on my ear. I pulled it off slowly, and he stepped out of it, his hard thick dick slapping on his stomach.

I looked at it and licked my lips, it was leaking, and it was beautiful "beautiful" I muttered under my breath averting my eyes looking up at him.

" If it's beautiful can you suck it?" I nodded fervently, kneeling in front of him. I first held it in my hands, giving it firm strong strokes. Mason held my hair tightly, looking down at me. I passed my tongue over his tip and I could see he was controlling himself from losing his shit, but I knew what I was about to do.

I closed my eyes, taking his thick dick in my mouth. For a seventeen-year-old he had a pretty big dick. I sucked him hard and fast. He was letting out soft pleasurable moans, which turned me on. I wanted to touch myself, but something told me that Mason wouldn't like that. " Stop baby I'm going to cum" Mason barely whispered, I wanted to taste him so badly but decided against it. Maybe another time.

Mason pulled me up, smashing his lips on mine. I walked backwards until my legs hit the bed, and falling on it. Mason lay on top of me, kissing my neck. Nibbling softly, making me cry out in ecstasy. My mind was clouded with desire and i spead my legs wide, wanting him at that very moment.

Nothing mattered at that moment, only Mason mattered!

Mason squirted an amount of lube on his long fingers. He started sucking on my nipples hard, pushing his fingers inside me. "Am i the first one Tian? oh fuck" Mason moaned asking.

"Yes" I replied between breaths, feeling him stretch my asshole. It felt weird, but at the same time good.

"So tight" he said pushing his finger in and out, making me cry out in pain and pleasure. This feeling was new to me, no one had ever gone near my ass. I always took myself as a dominant person, but with Mason, it was different.

I can't believe I'm being dominated by my ex's son.

And I'm liking it!

Mason prepared me until he knew I was ready to take his dick. He looked at me as if asking me permission. I let out a yes, smiling at him to go on. He smiled at me, squirting an amount of lube on his covered dick. I didn't wait for him to tell me what to do, I widened my legs, showing him all of me.

"Fuck Tian, you're so beautiful" Mason said placing his covered dick in my entrance. I gripped the sheets hard, calming myself down. Mason looked at me in the eye as he started pushing in slowly. He was stretching me, and I loved the pain which came with it.

Mason leaned in taking my nipples in his mouth while pushing in, and I cried out in pain and pleasure. " Tian let me in" Mason husked looking at me in the eyes, he wiped a tear that slipped out the corner of my eye as he kissed my eyes. " Relax and let me in, baby. I won't give you what you want when you squeeze me like this baby" I nodded, relaxing my bones to let him in.

" That's it my baby, yes." Mason closes his eyes, pushing in balls deep. I felt full, like never before, but the pain was too much "it will feel better I promise" Mason assured wiping my tears away which unknowingly slipped down. He reached for my mouth, sucking on my lower lip sensuously making me forget the pain in my ass which was subsiding every passing second.

I gave him a go ahead and Mason started thrusting his hips in and out, hard and fast that I didn't know where I was at that very moment. He was rocking my world, and I couldn't stop the pleasurable moans that tore out of my dry lips. Mason was hitting every spot in me, he was hitting the right spots which made me arch my back in pleasure.

No man had ever rocked my world like he did to me that day.

He was so sexy and hot!

I remember him turning me around, putting me all fours as he plunged in me so hard and fast the way I wanted it. He was abusing my ass in a good way, and I couldn't help it when I cried out in pleasure. My toes curled up on the bed as I gripped the sheets hard, nuzzling my head in the pillow, letting out muffled sounds.

Mason reached his hand stroking my dick hard and fast following his hard thrusts. The more he teased my pleasure button, the more I couldn't control it "I want to cum, I want to cum please" I shouted feeling my orgasm at the tip of my dick.

"Give it to me, baby!" Mason pulled out, making me whine at the loss as he turned me around laying on my back. He didn't waste any time thrusting inside me, bringing back that feeling I wasn't accustomed to, but I liked it so much.

My body was on fire, every part of my body was in pure bliss. " Cum baby, cum for me" hearing those words was my last straw as I came in his hands. I heard him let out a deep groan and I knew he too was spilling in the condom.

I looked at him, and he was the sexiest man I had ever seen in my entire life. Mason opened his eyes falling on top of me, both of us breathing so hard. I slung my hands around his back, nuzzling my head in the crook of his shoulder not wanting to let go.

He lifted his head gazing at me "you're the best Tian, my Tian" he caressed my cheek pressing his lips to mine. " You feel so good baby" he praised and just hearing him compliment me made my heart to flutter, "I love you so much" he whispered between our mouths.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he stopped me by putting a finger on my mouth "don't say anything baby" he whispered kissing my cheek. He started sucking on my earlobe hard "take the time you want my love" he whispered again sending shivers all over my body.

"What now?" I asked to be certain. What was the next step. Mason looked at me, pecking my lips with a wide grin on his face.

" You're going to go into that room and throw out the toys you don't want me to use on you" he said pecking my lips again "now we are dating" my eyes widened at that "don't be surprised my love, we both knew this was going to happen, this isn't just a fuck Tian!" he said grimly "this is so much more to me than a fuck" he kissed my nose tenderly.

"Like boyfriends?" I asked to be sure, still panting.

" Yes Tian like boyfriends" he got off me pulling out of me, tying the condom tossing it in the dust bin. I sat up admiring his body, for a seventeen-year-old he had a ripped body, so manly.

" What about your sub" I asked standing up, limping towards him. He was in the closet looking for something, my back ached, but I didn't care, it was Mason's doing and I liked the pain anyway.

" I'm terminating it soon. I talked to Austin and all is good" I put my head on his shoulder placing a tender kiss on his neck. "From today onwards you're my one and only" he turned around placing his lips on me in a passionate kiss which melted my entire being. " Everything will be fine!" I nodded, hugging him tightly.

I remember being excited the next day, and I couldn't believe that I finally had a boyfriend who loved me. I didn't know my feelings for Mason, but I knew deep inside I liked him, yet I knew it was wrong.

From that day, it was always like that. Until this very day. It's now four years and no one has found out about us as Mason had said, it was our little secret.

****

Comment and vote