15

Sabastian pov

Mason started with the feathery whip passing it around my body slowly making my body to tingle with pleasure arching my back on the bed. I yelped when he whipped my thigh hard and I felt my dick grow harder.

I don't know how many minutes he did that but by the time he stopped my body was on fire, my stomach was twisted in knots wanting to cum so badly. My dick was aching at the loss of orgasm and by now I think my dick had turned blue. My whole body was trembling in pleasure, Mason was making me feel so good, he was only one that had managed to make me feel so good.

No man had made me feel like this in my years of living but Mason. This was a brand-new experience and I wanted to feel like this forever.

I felt Mason between my legs giving my painfully hard dick firm strokes, his hand was rough and I couldn't stop the sounds that were coming out of my mouth. I heard the vibrator go off and I wanted to part my legs further apart forgetting that they were already parted.

I needed something in my ass at this moment and Mason was taking his time which I hated so much but I couldn't voice it, when he was in this room, he likes total control and he never appreciates it when I tell him what to do.

The vibrator was turned on and I was waiting for that amazing feeling to come but it never came. It was not coming, I felt frustrated " please!" I choked out; I could feel the wetness on my cheeks. I felt like dying, I don't know how many times Mason had denied me from cumming but I was aching to come.

Mason passed his thumb over my puckered hole while massaging my dick. I almost smiled when I heard the vibrator enter me, it was vibrating in my hole but Mason wasn't pushing it in " please" I whimpered wanting to push that vibrator inside of me but he wasn't. He passed it on my hole teasing me and I felt like crying this was too much. I was dying. " Please master" I begged for more. He kneaded my thighs hard still teasing my hole.

Finally, I heard it penetrating me slowing, arching my back I moaned loudly feeling it's head " uh oh oh shit" I moaned loving the feeling of it filling me up and when he pushed it roughly inside me. I felt full but it wasn't his dick, his dick would have been better but for the mean time this will do. It was vibrating on my pleasure spot.

"How do you feel?" he asked concerned.

"So damn good" I panted out wanting the vibrator to hit my spot so hard but Mason was teasing me. He wasn't hitting it hard like I wanted him to. He was just brushing against it " Master please harder!" I begged my whole-body sweating feeling exquisite. I hard a loud slap on my thigh as pleasure passed through my body.

Sparks of electricity was passing through me and I forgot where I was at that moment. My eyes were rolling" Oh baby you're so gorgeous, look at you drooling" Mason groaned his voice deep which sent more shivers through out my body. Mason licked the corners of my mouth probably licking my drool. I let my tongue out so that I can attach it with his and he knew what I was asking for and he did just that. We started tongue kissing and I felt myself wanting to pass out just by doing this with Mason.

"Tian-" Mason called, I choked out a yes " I love you so much" his breath was hitting my face and the next minute Mason was sucking on my tongue as he tugged on my lower lip hard. I was panting and trembling, my whole body shaking in pleasure. Mason kissed me deeply and I was quick to return the kiss his mouth is always so sweet; it always fascinates me and leaves me wanting more. " You're so incredible baby" he husked breathless breaking the kiss.

The next thing I felt was Mason's mouth around my dick sucking me hard as he pushed the vibrator hard and fast inside of me, I cried out in ecstasy. This felt amazing " I'm cu....oh dear lord" I arched my back wanting to come so desperately and at this moment I was willing to beg him to let me come.

The good thing Mason told me to come and I didn't have anything inside of me as ropes of cum spurted out of me falling inside the hot wet coven of Mason's mouth who didn't let go.

That's why I love Mason, he denies me to come but whenever he gives me a go ahead it's always the best orgasm in the whole world. I came and came. I spent like minutes cumming and Mason never stopped milking me. I was panting, trembling hard on the bed.

"That was incredible baby!" Mason pulled off the blindfold from my eyes as I looked at him with love in my eyes. "Did I hurt you?" he asked concerned.

"No! I'm great" I replied taking deep breaths, my legs shaking " you did great" I added seeking his lips which he gladly pressed on mine. We kissed with passion surging through our bodies, our mouths fit together like puzzle parts which were missing and now they are found.

Mason broke the kiss looking at me with adoration. He pulled out the keys uncuffing my wrists and then removed the restraints on my legs and as soon as I was free, I pulled him towards me touching him everywhere my hands could reach.

We kissed hungrily, as I bit his lips hard making him to open up for me as our tongues met halfway molding together and I couldn't get enough of his lips. They are so delicious. "I love you so freaking much" I said putting my head on his chest sighing deeply.

"I love you too baby" he whispered in my ear caressing my back. "Can you go on?" he asked.

"Yes, I can" I pulled away from his chest looking at him with a smile showing him that I'm ok. He pulled me towards the log telling me to climb. I climbed up on the log kneeling on all fours with my ass up in the air and a smile on my lips.

"I want you to look yourself in the mirror and in the Camera. I want a better view of your face" Mason said rubbing his dick with amount of lube. My hands were a little shaky and my legs too but I could take it, this wasn't the first time he fucked me on the log and the feeling is just amazing.

"Yes master" I replied happily.

"You look so happy!" he chuckled standing behind me caressing my torso gently. He kissed my lower back softly.

"Because am excited-" I was cut off when he shoved his dick inside of me roughly. "Oh Mason" I moaned loudly loving how his dick fit inside of me. He started fucking me, hitting every spot in my body in a right way. Mason knows how I want his dick and it always amaze me that he knows my body like this.

"Oh, baby you feel so fucking good!" he moaned pushing me further on the log so that my ass is in the air, I was leaning on my elbows now looking at myself in the mirror and I couldn't help the moan that slipped out of my mouth when I watched him in the mirror. He looked so beautiful.

His lip was between his teeth, his eyes closed and the erotic look on his face made me harder than I was before. He opened his eyes as we made eye contact. We held eye contact with him fucking me into oblivion. The way Mason was looking at me, with so much love, affection and adoration made me moan in pleasure.

The desire, longing and lust in his eyes made my stomach flipped with a million butterflies. I bit my lips so hard showing him how much he means to me. We didn't need words to let each other know how we felt, our eyes said it all.

A deep thrust made me close my eyes crying out loud, my toes curling, my stomach tightened, my muscles flexing as my orgasm hit me hard. " I'm c....urgg" I cried out when he abused my prostate hard. Mason started stroking me hard and I couldn't stop my orgasm.

"Come for me baby" he husked still abusing my prostate "Give it to me baby boy, so tight" Mason's thrusts become sloppy and I knew he was on edge too. I came in his hands squeezing around him, he grunted loudly coming inside of me. I never thought I would enjoy cum inside of me but it was amazing that I milked him dry.

I was about to fall on the log when Mason caught me in his arms placing my back on his chest. We were both breathing so hard. Mason placed feathery kisses around my neck "you're so incredible baby, so perfect" he whispered in my ear. I love it when he praises me.

I squeaked when Mason carried me towards the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet, I could feel the cum pouring out of me but it was the amazing. I instantly felt uncomfortable, my ass was stinging and I couldn't sit properly. Mason came back to me carrying me towards the bathtub and I heaved a heavy sigh at the way it felt. Mason sat behind me pulling me on his firm chest as he started washing me.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you!" he whispered placing a tender kiss on my neck. My whole body was littered with marks and I loved the way it looked.

"It's ok I love it" I turned around kissing his cheek loving.

"You are amazing you know that" he praised making me smile.

"You are amazing too!"

"I love you"

"I love you too honey" I replied caressing his thigh. His hands were busy groping my thighs hard, Mason likes my thighs so much. I even think that it's what he likes most on my body.

That night we bathed together and he took me to bed after applying the ointment on my ass cheeks which were aching so much due to the number of slaps I received. We laid in bed with Mason sleeping on my chest.

We laughed and joked and it was one of the best days of my life. We loved each other so much. Mason wanted me to move in with him but again I refused that was risking it. Mason wanted to take a step forward but I wasn't ready, I knew we have dated three years going to four but living with him would be risking people finding out.

Which he understood but I knew he was upset about it but I couldn't risk my friends finding out about us. What I felt for Mason was real, it was right but I couldn't risk it.

I was happy when Mason dropped the subject and we started living like we did before. Just loving each other like the world doesn't exist. I have been the happiest these past years with Mason.

****
What do you think guys!

Comment and vote.