malia's pov

(THEY ARE NOT DATING)
me and Kylie were getting ready for one of the interviews we had, we have like 2 or 3 interviews today. I kept on glancing at Kylie cuz of how good she looked. Dara came in for a bit and saw me looking at her. Dara then starts to text me

DARA~stop looking at Kylie like that"
MALIA~like what?"
DARA~its obvious Malia."
MALIA~really?"
DARA~just talk to her."

I just left her text on read and went outside of the dressing room. Dara comes out with me.
"girl just talk to her."
"what if she doesn't like me back"
"okay then handle it like adults, if she doesnt want to be friends anymore then she wasn't one to begin with"
"fine but I will today but not now."

Dara then leaves. Josh comes up.

"um interview starts in 3 minutes"
"Kay, I'll tell Kylie"

Josh leaves and I head back inside to tell her.
"hey Kylie"
Kylie looks at me after she fixes her hair.
"yea"
"interview starts in 3 minutes."
"Kay, I'll be right there."
"uhm can I talk to you before"
"yea of course"
I walk to the couch and sit and she follows.
"uh I've been meaning to tell you that I um"
"yes"
"I um I like you very much and I want to be your girlfriend!" I blurt out.
"omg I'm so so-"
she kissed me. it took a second to kiss back but I kiss her with so much hunger. i then slowly start to sit on her lap.
she grips my back and pushes me closer, causing me to grind on top of her. I moan while kissing her. we had a very heated make out. she starts to kiss my neck softly but I pull her lips back to mine. I forgot that the interview had started and we were late, I remembered but I didnt care. I continuted to kiss her. her hands on my hips, my hands on her shoulders pushing myself against her. I heard a knock but I REALLY did not care, all I cared about was tasting kylie's lips right now.
Dara walked in but we didn't see. I continuted to HEAVILY make out with her, until I heard Dara clears her throat.
"I really don't want to interrupt but yall have to be in there now it's y'all turn!" Dara says.
"shit" I get up and fix kylie's hair and she fixes mine.
I then walk out and Dara smirks at me. Kylie follows behind me.
we walked past everyone and see them smirking at us. Ruby was, josh, Dara, peder, tristen, morgan. EVERYONE! i then wak over to the producers and they told us what was happening. We did the interview but i COULD NOT stop looking at kylie in her outfit. i kept looking at her lips. the interview finally stopped. i then walked to the cast and ruby looks at me.

"you know if you wanted kylie's lips so bad you couldve just kissed her there."
"no i wont kiss her there!" i covered my mouth after i realized what i had said.
"ha i knew it. you and kylie were making out before this werent yall!" i just walked away.
i grabbed kylie's hand when no one was looking and took her back to our dressing room.
i locked the door and she picks me up and kisses me.
"god ive been wanting to do this for a while." she says.
"mhm me too"i push her head to make her lips crash into mine. She starts to walk to one of the desks and sets me down while kissing. after a couple of minutes, we heard dara again.
"GOD DAMN IT RENEÈ!" i yell slapping my hand against my thigh
"Who gives a fuck" Kylie says pushing my head against hers.
We continue to make out for a couple more minutes.
We heard the door rattling, but we thought it was Dara still tryna get in.
The door opens and THE ENTIRE CAST CAME IN, but again we didn't see.
"Oooo" everyone shouts.
"Fuck y'all man" me and Kylie both said.
we look at each other and I gave her a quick peck on the lips, she helps me down.
"How did y'all even get in" Kylie asks.
"We took the key from the producer." Ruby says smirking holding the keys up high.
Kylie crosses her arms and gives her a death stare.
"What I just wanted to see, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YALL TO GET TOGETHER FOR YEARS NOW!" Ruby complains.
Kylie walks over to ruby and snatches them.
"So?" Kylie says.
"Well we need to know!" Morgan says.
"Know what" I ask.
"Who KISSED FIRST!" Josh yells.
"I did" Kylie says.
"Awe" everyone shouts.
"Well enough of this lovey dovey shit, we should get going NOW!" Tristen yells.
"Yea he's right" Dara says looking at her phone.
"Well COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED TO GO!" Josh yells.
Everyone leaves.
"You two fix your hair and makeup." Josh says, we both nod and we fix our hair.
We go to the mirror and reapply our makeup.
"Ready" I ask
"Yup"Kylie says grabbing my hand and pulling me in for one more kiss.
"Come on" she says. We go and we see it has already started and thank God it wasn't our turn yet. Kylie sat down and I sat on her lap. Her chin rests on my shoulder and her hands around my waist. To be honest she gave me butterflies man. I held her hands as she wraps them around me. She kisses my neck one time. Then puts her chin back on my shoulder.
DAMN THIS GURL GOT ME SIMPING.
Kylie got a text so she got her phone she texts them back infront of me. That proves she trusts me.

Ruby~SIMP"
KYLIE~ OH SHUT IT"

She texts her back and made me giggle. She looks at me and and grins.

"What are you laughing about" she says but not in a mean why but a teasing way.
"Nothing" I look over at her and kiss her.
Josh passes us kissing.

"LOVEBIRDS" he whispers but enough to let us hear.
"Oh shut it." We both say to him.
I got tired of them saying "lovebirds" or "simps" to us.
"Do you want to stay the night with me" I ask looking at Kylie.
"Of course" she says glancing at my lips.
I look back and see it was our turn. I then grab her hand we walk to the cameras.
We did the interview and thank god it was our last one. I then said bye to everyone.
Me and Kylie finally left.