Aww 2

(this is day 2 of when dara, Morgan, Ruby,Malia and Kylie have a sleepover when Malia is a bit sick)

Kylie's pov
I woke up to malia on top of me hugging me tightly.
I knew today was another clingy day, but honestly I kinda love clingy days, she's adorable when she's clingy. I then remembered dara Morgan and Ruby were in the other room.
I look at my phone and notice it's barely 8:00.
So I grabbed the remote and watched TV for a bit. My alarm went off but I immediately turned it off so it won't wake Malia up, but from my movement she woke up.
"Morning ky"
She says rubbing her eyes.
"Morning bluey"
She smiles at the nickname.
She gets up and gets one of my jerseys.
I get up and she just hops onto my back.
I carry her out to the living room and I see everyone watching TV on the couch.
"Morning lovebirds" Morgan says.

Dara's pov
Kylie drops Malia onto the couch. She walks back to her room and closes the door.
"Hey!" Malia shouts.
"Please don't leave us with this girl" I say jokingly. Malia goes to the kitchen and grabs something from the top. She then walks over to Kylie's room and unlocks the door.
Malia walks in and we want to snoop and we see Kylie's not in there. We hear the shower running and Malia tries to go in but we grab her.
"Nope, give the gurl privacy" I say pulling her out of the room.
Malia groans loudly that Kylie comes out in a towel.
"Now what do you want maliki"
Malia hugs Kylie.
"As much as I like you like this, you need to give me privacy bluey"
Kylie picks Malia up and throws her on the bed.
She walks back to the bathroom.
She comes out wearing some shirts and a football jersey but it's red and has boo boo on it. Malia sits at the edge and opens her arms for Kylie to pick her up.
Kylie walks away but Malia stops her.
"KYLIE LORENA CANTRALL" Malia yells.
"Ooo she pulled out the full name" Ruby says.
Kylie gives Ruby the death stare. Ruby puts her hand up.
"You wanna play that game malia baker, huh"
Kylie puts her hand on her hips and sucks her teeth.
Malia's eyes widen.
"Please?" Malia says quietly.
"Oh honey she won't let you go-" Ruby says knowing that she won't let it go
"Fine" we all looked at Kylie surprised.
"She must really have a soft spot for you" Morgan says.
Kylie picks Malia up. Malia was so happy.
Kylie picks her phone up and puts it in her pocket. We all go out and sit down. Kylie gets up and grabs a book from her bookshelf.
"Ooo what book is that!" I ask.
"It ends with us"
She sits back down and Malia falls asleep in Kylie's arms. Kylie has her headphones in while reading and playing with Malia's hair. Ruby texts Kylie.

Ruby's pov
I text Kylie.

(Ruby-hey I'm ordering Chinese ,want some)
(Kylie- sure)

I then text dara
(Ruby- hey I'm ordering Chinese ,want some)
(Dara-sure thanks girl❤️)
(Ruby- no problem!)

After I text my girl Morgan.

(Ruby- hey girl!)
(Morgan- hi gurl)
(Ruby- I'm ordering Chinese food, want some!)
(Morgan- of course!)

I ordered the food. I wanted to read too so I grabbed a book from the bookshelf and looked at Kylie for permission. She nods. I look at the book and its a good girl's guide to murder
I started reading it and it was so good. I gasp at a part and Morgan looks at me.
She grabs A book too and it's a mystery thriller one too, haunting Adeline.
At this point everyone was reading while Malia was asleep.
Malia woke up.
"Morning sleepyhead" I hear Kylie say as she kisses malia's head.
"Hi"
Finally our food came. I got up and paid, everyone puts their book down and goes inside the kitchen. We all eat then I get an idea for our sleepover.
"Hey I have an idea" I say
"What is it" Kylie asks
"Why don't we set up covers and blankets on the floor in your room, and we read, no lights on only your led lights."
"Actually that's not a bad idea" Morgan and Dara say.
" Well let's go set up!" Kylie says.
She goes to her closet and we see blankets, millions of blankets. We grab some and we go back to her room. We set them down and we grab snacks. We set up everything, we turn off all the lights except the led lights. Malia is reading with Kylie. We all have our own books.
Malia has the same one Kylie has but is reading
With Kylie. We all start reading for hours.
I hear Kylie whisper something to Malia.
Malia giggles.
"Is that right" I hear Malia whisper. Kylie nods.
"Prove it" I hear Malia say.
Kylie gets up and drags Malia's hand and walks out leaving the book open. We all saw and we went up to read what page they were on. It was a make out part we all look at each other and bite our lips. We all nod and go out to find them. We see them with their arms crossed in front of the door. We back up and close the door in embarrassment.
They walk back in and laugh at us.
"I told you" Kylie says looking back at Malia.
"Okay I saw, I don't need you to repeat it." M alia rolls her eyes.
"Wait what, y'all basically made a bet" Morgan says laughing.
"Yea when we reached that part I wanted to place a small bet, I see Ruby looking at us and I whisper to Malia, 'how much you bet they gonna snoop' she giggles and we placed the bet"
"God damn it, we need to be less snoopy"
Dara says laughing.
"Anyways, me and Kylie are going to sleep we are getting tired" Malia says looking at Kylie.
"I'ma read a bit more" I say and Morgan and Dara nod and do the same.