How much?! Malia pov's

I found Kylie's card at my desk and. Had gotten a text from her.

K~"hey baby you wanna go to the mall"
M~"YES"
K~" I left my card on your desk grab it I'll pick you up in like 30minutes"
M~"Kay"

I was so excited to go to the mall with her! I went to change into her HOODIE and some shorts. She picks me up and we go to the mall.
We got there, she opens the door and kiss her.
We go in and I see things that Kylie has been wanting so I decided that I should get it for her.
K~"if you want you could shop and run around Im just going to be in food court"
M~sure!"
K~here use my credit card"
I then run off as she walks to the food court. I go to the first store and buy a hoodie for her. I go to the other store with headphones. I bought her some sound proof headphones for when she is working. I run off to another store buying Hera necklace, And many other things. I get some stuff for me too!
I then go to the food court.
She sees all the bags.
"Damn girl" she says laughing. We then go to the car. We get home and Kylie looks at he phone.
"MALIA BAKER"
"Yea..."
"HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ON MY CREDIT"
"I Don't know?!"
She shows me her phone and my eyes widen when I saw how much.
"I'm sorry"
"WHY THIS MUCH"
"I DIDNT KNOW YOU GAVE ME THE CARD"
"NOT TO SPEND THIS MUCH"
"WELL MAYBE WARN ME NEXT TIME"
I start tearing up.
Kylie sighs.
"What did you even get" she says before kissing me. My eyes were a bit puffy.
I hand her the bags and she sees the hoodies, necklace and headphones.
"Awe" she says.
She pulls me by the waist and gives me a gentle sweet kiss, which turns into a heated make out. She picks me up And places me on the couch .She sits on my lap and continues to kiss me,

"I'm. So. Sorry. I. Yelled. At. You." She says kissing my neck in between the words.
"Just kiss me and it's fine" I say as I pull her back to my lips. Her lips were warm. It felt good to taste her lips AGAIN for the hundredth time but better. After a couple of minutes, we Heard a knock. I went to open it and it was The entire cast again.
"Ooo someone was hooking up" Josh says walking in. I turn to him as he sits in the kitchen.everyone came in when I moved.
"What no we just came back from the mall" I protested
"Then why is there a hickey on you neck" Josh says
"KYLIE CANTRALL" I yell looking at her
"What no i didn't" Kylie says protesting.
"Ha tricked you" Josh says laughing
"JOSHUA COLLEY" I yelled
"So that's a yes" ruby says laughing.
"UGH YOU TOO RUBY ROSE TURNER" I yell.
"Y'all better stop before she yell out all y'all's name" Kylie says giggling.
"YOU TOO KYLIE CAN- you know what I'll let you pass."I say giving her a peck on the lips.

(Sorry only 551 words)