Panic attack! Both povs

(Not related to other stories, and they ARE dating!) ( request from myfavsagittarius)

Kylie|pov
I was walking to my trailer for a interview, the entire cast was in my trailer and they all had they're arms crossed.
"What did I do now?"
"When were you going to tell us you and malia were dating!" Josh says.
"Wait y'all didn't know, I already knew" ruby says.
"So do I" Dara says.
Ruby and Dara were the only ones to know. Malia was close friends with Dara and I have been friends with ruby since we were 9 year olds.
"YOU HAVENT TOLD THEM, KYLIE" ruby shouts.
"Wait you known!" Morgan says.
"YES I THOUGHT KYLIE TOLD YOU ALL!"
Everyone starts arguing. I started to get overwhelmed and I backed up against the wall and crouched down while everyone was arguing.

Rubys pov
While we were all arguing I see Kylie having a panic attack and I couldn't calm her down so I called malia.
malia came rushing in. she burst open the door and everyone gets quiet.
''kylie baby are you okay"
she says as she crouches down with Kylie.
"just breath baby, deep breaths, in and out."
Kylie wasn't doing it.
''kylie please, follow along"
Kylie nods and starts to breath in and out. she calms down and pulls Malia into a hug.
''what happened'' Malia asked worried.
''they fo-found out we w-were dating and they s-started arguing, I just got overwelmed." she stutters.
''its okay just breathe for me" Malia get up and stares at us.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" Malia shouts at us.
we all stayed quiet.
"I'm sorry" peder says quietly.
"YOU KNOW KYLIE GETS OVERWELMED WHEN THERES ARGUING!"
"we are so sor-" I say but got interrupted.
"EVERYONE OUT NOW!" we all leave.

Malia|pov
once everyone left I picked Kylie up and brought her to her bed. I tucked her in and I start to leave.
"wait can you stay"
I smile and I get in bed with her. I cuddled with her and she rests her head on my chest tracing circles on my stomach. I kiss her fore head and we fall asleep together.

(omg so short only 372 words!!)