kylie caves!?

Request from @ilov3szaa

Malia's pov
Me and kylie were getting ready for the beach.
She puts her bikini on and an oversized shirt over it. I did the same. She looked so damn fine in that bikini. I really need her touch so DAMN BAD. BUT she won't cuz I'm 17 and she's 19. I really need her so goddamn bad.

-at the beach-

Kylie took her shirt off and I saw her body. I could not stop staring at her. She grabs her phone and texts me.

(Kylie😫- I think your drooling bae)
(Maliki❤️-  am not)
(Kylie😫-whatever you say just wipe your mouth)

I roll my eyes at her which makes her laugh.
I take my shirt off and cross my legs and close my eyes. I relax a bit. But I could not get Kylie's body out of my mind and I couldn't kiss her cuz we were in public. After a couple of hours we decided to go back to our hotel room.

-at the hotel room-

We walk in and I take a shower first. I grab my clothes and walk to The bathroom and turn the water on. I walk inside the warm shower and it sends shivers down my spine. I wash myself and I kept thinking about me and Kylie having sex.
(Sorry I'm not putting that shit on it's a little too soon for smutty stuff)

Kylie's pov
I heard Malia moan inside the shower. I smirked and watched my phone.
"Kylie!" Malia moans. I had a bigger smirk on my face.
"You need something"
"Uhm I uhm uh I forgot my towel can you hand me it"
"Yea sure"
I get up and hand it to her.
"Just make sure you don't cum on it" I say with a huge smirk. She blushes.
"Shut up" she whispers.
I laugh. I lay back down and watch my phone.
She comes out wearing short short shorts, that basically look like underwear. She's wearing no bra under her tight shirt so her nipples are peaking out. I really wanted to touch her but she's still 17 and I need to obey that law. She lays down next to me and I pull her closer to me. I let my hand go under her shirt and I kissed her neck. She bites her lip and I stop and grab clothes. She groans quietly and I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.
I come back out and lay next to her. She turns around and hugs my waist.
She moved her hand under my shirt. Her touch felt like it lit something inside me. She starts to kiss my neck. Fuck she's trying to make me cave. But I returned the favor. I pin her down
"Fuck, finally,"
She says. I let my hands roam her body.
I could feel she was desperate and I almost placed my hand on her core but it's inches away.
"Fuck...just fuck me already!" she says desperate for my touch. I lean in closer.
"Not. Yet." I say. I get off of her and grab one of my books.
"Ughh"
I laugh. I read my book for an hour before laying back down with her. I lay on my back and she hops onto me. She starts to kiss my neck which made me feel so damn good but I wanted her to beg so I didn't moan knowing she likes me moaning. She sucked harder but I managed to keep quiet.
"Fuck! Moan already!" She groans. She soon got tired and laid down. I lay down next to her and hug her until we fall asleep.

-the next morning-

Malia's pov
I wanted Kylie to cave so damn bad but I had to figure out how.

Kylie soon woke up and kissed me.
"Morning beautiful" she says hugging me tighter.
"Morning baby" I respond.
I get up and she walks to the bathroom and I follow her. I watch her take her shirt off.
"Goddamn Kylie" I say making her smirk. She sits on my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck while I have my hands on her lips. I keep staring at her breasts.
"Eyes up here" she says lifting my chin.
"Which ones"
"MALIA" I laugh and she gets off me.
We start to get ready for our game at the flighthouse studio. We finish getting ready and we head out to the game.

-at the last finish the lyrics game-
"Now this is the song of the summer!" Kylie says.
We both hit the button.
"Is somebody gonna match my freak" we say turning to each other.
"That's it"
"Yea that's it"
"I feel like you match my freak" Kylie says.
"I feel like you match mine, we match each other's freak" I say as we hug.