18. Paheli Rasoi

Riya's POV

I opened my eyes because of the sun rays falling on my face.
I felt a weight on my chest still sleepy I opened my eyes slightly and my hukum sa's naked body was the first thing that I noticed.

He was still holding my huge blossoms in his huge hands and they are looking so small in his hands.
I'm not small by any means but his huge viney hands make them look so small. He is huge and muscular and I love that.

I decided that we've been lying on the bed for too long and decided to wake up hukum sa.

While caressing his hairs I softly whisper in his ears "Hukum sa uthiye. Good morning. Dekhiye subha ho gyi hai aur Aaj hamari paheli rasoi hai. Agar aap nhi uthenge to hum late ho jayega."

He snuggled even more and hugged me tightly. After a few mins he let me go and I quickly went to the washroom to get freshen up.

Her dress

I quickly came out from washroom wore minimal jwelleries my mangalsutra, churis and jhanjhar as I took it off before going to take a bath

Just as I was about to put vermilion in my hairline hukum sa stopped me and took the box of vermilion from me.
As he was about to apply it I stopped him. He looked at me confusedly and I replied " Aap Bina nahaye hamari maang nhi bhr skte hain hukum sa. Mumma bolti hain ki ye shubh nhi hota. To agar aapko sindoor bhrna hai hamari mang mai to kl se subha humse pahle naha lijiyega." I said and smiled at him as he maid a cute ohhh face.

He kissed my forehead and went to gym to exercise.
I also went downstairs for my paheli rasoi.

When I entered the living room the boys got up and touched my feet and I blessed them.
I asked them where the ladies were and just as expected they are in the kitchen while the girls are getting ready in their rooms.

I move towards the kitchen and wished the ladies good morning.
Maa sa first made me do a small Puja of the kitchen and told me to start making the dishes starting with a sweet dish.
I asked maa sa what most of them like in desert and she gave me two answers kheer and rabri.

They left after telling me where all the ingredients are and told me I have 2 hours before everyone assembles for breakfast as hukum sa will do his workout for one and a half hour and then will come down after half an hour for breakfast.
No one starts their breakfast without hukum sa as he is the head of the family and 2 hours are more than enough for me.
Without wasting even a second I started making breakfast.

---2 hours later---

Riya's POV

Just as I finish transferring lassi in a jar a maid comes in the kitchen and informed me that everyone is waiting for breakfast.
I asked for her help to take all the food to the dinning room and she helped me happily.