16. First night

⚠️ ⚠️️18+⚠️⚠️

Riya's POV

As I stepped inside the room my cheeks heat up because of the decoration.

The decor

I decided to quickly freshen up before hukum sa come inside and this becomes even more embarrasing for me.
I quickly placed the glass of milk on the night stand and stepped inside the washroom to get changed.

After a few minutes I came out only to find hukum sa lying on the bed shirt less only in his pants while his eyes are closed.
Fuck I won't be able to control myself if he will look like this. Fuuucckkk.
As soon as I take my next step his eyes open because of my jhanjhar's voice.
I was about to apologise him for waking him but he came towards me while taking slow steps.

As he came close I keep taking a step back until my back touched the wall.

Abhigyan's POV

When I stepped inside the room I didn't find Rani sa anywhere then I heard running water's sound from the bathroom and I knew she is in there.
I decided to rest while waiting for her.
When I reached my bed I saw a glass of kesar milk so I drank it because it was obviously for me.
I took off my shirt and laid down on the bed.
After a few mins I heard the bathroom door opening and the calming sound of her sweet jhanjhar. I opened my eyes to witness my goddess stepping inside the room.

She looks so sexy in that sari with the thin mangalsutra around her neck and open hair that I just want to make love to her.
Hair line filled with vermilion telling everyone that she is mine.
I haven't seen her face since morning and the wait was surely worth it.

The sari