39. Try

Riya's POV

As I stepped out of the bathroom I noticed that hukum sa is not there. 'What do you expect him to do Riya ? He also has some self respect ' A sigh escapes my lips at that thought.

I am wearing simple anarkali , flats , no jewlleries and my hairs were done. I didn't feel like getting ready as the one for whom I used to get ready is upset with me.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I pushed down the urge to cry and stepped out of our room to go to the dinning hall as it's already time for dinner.

---Dinning area---

Riya's POV

When I stepped in the dinning room everyone was present there already but no one was eating as they were chatting among themselves.

Chote chacha sa saw me entering and smiled widely and said "Aao baccha. Aapka hi wait kr rhe they hum sb." Getting everyone's attention as they turned to look at me.

Badi Chachi sa got up from her place and made me sit next to hukum sa who was sitting at the centre of the dinning table as the head of the family. I joined them and the servants served us food.

I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying engrossed in thinking what I should do to make hukum sa forgive me. I came out of my thoughts when the smell of dinner hit my nostrils. I looked down at my plate to see my favourite dish.

Dum aalu , pori , jira rice and allu papad with kheer for desert. Shocked I looked up from my plate only to witness everyone already smiling widely at me. I was truly speechless. I was shocked at how they knew what my fav food was because we never had a discussion about that. Plus why all of this suddenly?

Dum allu and poori

Allu papad