38. The news !!!

Author's POV

"Jb hum wahan pahuche to unke Bhai aur doctor kuch baat kr rhe they. Hum interfere nhi krna chahte they kyunki humme pata tha ki humme kuch nhi smjh ayega. Isi liye hum sidha Rani sa ke room mai chle gye.

Us room mai inke Baki ke bhai they. Humme un sb be bataya ki bahut smjhane ke baad ghr Wale wapas gye hain. Aur fir hum sb Rani sa ke hosh Mai Anne ka intezar krne lage.
Jb ye hosh Mai ayin to itni weak thi ki humme bhi nhi pahechan rhi thi , ye sb dekh k to hamara dil hi Tut Gaya tha maa." He said and placed her head back on the couch from his lap  and got up before securing her with various cushions lying on the sofas.  He stood up and started walking towards his maa sa. His body was visibly tense.

"Baad Mai inke bade bhaiya wapas aaye to humme pata chla ki...."

"Hum pregnant hain. Aap sb dada - dadi , bua aur chacha banne wale hain"

The couple said in unison. Everyone was shocked and still processing what happened. Their daughter-in-law who was lying unconscious on the couch was up and sitting now.
A wide smile adorning both of their faces.

Riya's POV

As we announced the good news in unison everyone was shocked.
An involuntary giggle left me and dadi sa was the first one to react.

When she moved from her place it was like everyone else , also unfroze from their spots.

Dadi sa took quick strides towards hukum sa and raised her right arm.
She is  definitely going to pat his back and congratulate him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was more than shocked when her palm struck Hukum sa's chicks.
Shit! They are angry and I am definitely getting punished for this shitty plan. God plz save me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when pain struck my left year.
I looked in that direction only to find baba sa holding my ears with an angry look. Shit !!! I'm done for sure.

"Aap ko ye sb mazak lagta hai. Aur maa sa aap galat insaan ko saza de rhi hain. Ye sb inki shaitani hai. Inhee hi pranks karna pasand hai. Pakka inhi ka plan hoga. Hai na ?" Baba sa asked while scolding me and dadi sa moved from hukum sa's place to my place and twisted my other year.

A yelp leaves my mouth but thank God that baba sa left my left ear so now I was feeling pain in my right year only.

"Aaj tk aapne ladle pe kbhi hath nhi uthaya tha humne pur aaj utha diya. Aapko pata hai aapke is prank ki wajah se hum sb kitna dar gye they ? Aapko bilkul bhi fikr nhi hai na hum sb ki ? Arree ek baar iss nanhi si jaan ke bare Mai hi soch leti lekin nhi.! Baat Mt kriyega aap hum sb se." She said and left my ears.

I don't know whether it was the reality that came crashing on me or my hormones. It struck me now that what we have done must have affected everyone so badly. It made me so sad and that I started crying.

I move towards the centre and joined my hands pleading " Humme maaf kr dijiye aap sb. Ye sb hamari hi galti hai. Humne hi hukum sa ko force Kiya tha ye sb krne ke liye. Hum ainda Aisa kbhi bhi kuch nhi krenge. Vada krte hain. Humme maaf kr dijiye." I was sobbing so hard by the end of the sentence that it was getting hard to breathe.

Hukum sa quickly move towards me. Rubbing my back and making me towards the couch but I shook my head and said "Hum-hume ...jo-jo kuch bh-bhi kiya....Vo-vo Galat tha. Jb -jb Tak sb hum-humme maaf nh-nhi kr de-dete hum. - hum nhi ja-jayenge ka-kahin."

Everyone quickly agreed that they have forgiven me and made me sit on the couch. Ridhima bought a glass of water and made me drink it.

When I calmed down a bit maa sa sat next to me and placed her hand on my head and said "Baccha hum aapse naraz nhi Hain ye nhi khenge. Kyunki aap ne jo kiya uske baad narazgi to bnti hai. Pur humne aapko dil se maaf Kiya hai. Ainda Aisa Mt krna theek h baccha ?"

"Ji-ji maa sa. Hum wada krte hain hum ainda Aisa kbhi bhi nhi krenge." I said and got up from my place. I held hukum sa's hand in mine and told everyone we will be back after changing.
Rocky didn't follow me this time as he was busy with the kids.

--- In their wing ---

Riya's POV

When we arrived in our wing hukum sa left my hand and went inside the washroom without saying a word to me.Though that broke me I know it's my fault and I should be punished for what I have done.

He didn't take his clothes with him to the washroom only a towel. So , I quickly moved towards our massive walk in closet and took out his clothes. I was so sad and stressed that I didn't notice my surroundings and as I stepped in the closet I missed one of the steps and was about to fall but I held the doors handle beside me.

"I am sorry baby your mamma is very clumsy. Either I'm hurting myself or the ones around me. I don't deserve any of you people. I'm just a dumb person who got lucky with her husband, family and now a sweet baby but I'm so bad that I always hurt you guys.
Plz forgive me sweetheart."

As I thought these things tears fell down my eyes. I quickly wiped them not wanting to make hukum sa guilty for something he hadn't done. And move to take out his clothes. I choose a white solid V neck t-shirt and black simple pants for him.
And choose to wear anarkali myself.

As I turned around I crashed into someone. As I was about to fall their hands came around my back and waist and held me tightly preventing me from falling.

I look up to find the hottest man alive on the earth staring back at me with his hazel eyes with stripes of golden in them.
His wet hair falling loosely around his shoulder. Water was dripping from his body and on his chest and toned front making him a sight to deveour but I quickly controlled myself that I don't deserve this after hurting him.

When he saw I was standing on my own he left me and took out clothes from the wardrobe ignoring the ones I took out for him. That somewhere did hurt my feelings but I dare not say anything and moved out of closet with my clothes in hand giving him the space he wanted as he stood there waiting for me to move out of the closet. So I did that. Not having the courage to even look at him.

____________________________________

What do you think is the matter with our hukum sa's sudden behaviour?
Is it anger or hurt ?
How will our hukum Rani sa reclaim his heart and apologies for what she did ?

Stay tuned to find out.😉

Hope you liked this one as well.

Love you cuties 😍😍
Bye bye 💕 ✨ 🧿

.