23. Fulfilling her demand

Riya's POV

He pecked my forehead and lied next to me but I wanted more and I am too shy to ask him directly or else he'll make fun of me again.
Even though I wanted him to continue what we were doing a few moments back I resisted the urge and decided to wait and see what he'll do .

They laide there for a moment while Riya has opened his hair from the bun and was playing with it.

Suddenly he pinned her hand on the bed and hovered above her.
The hunger , need , lust , love and something even darker was back in his eyes.
His muscles bulging form every inch of his body while he looked at her as if he'll eat her alive.

Slowly like a predator he moved towards her lips.
Kissing her softly at the begging and biting her lips so that she lets his tongue enter her mouth.
When he was denied enterance he moved his right hand towards her pussy while supporting himself with his left hand and spanked her pussy.

Suprised by the sudden action she opened her mouth as she gasped. That's the chance he took and enter his tongue.

Mine and Hukum sa's tongue were dancing with eachother and as it grew rougher the wetness between my legs increased.
I want something there.
I want to be filled again.
I need him to give some attention to my pussy or I'll lose my mind.

I started grinding my hips to his for some friction while our tongues danced together.
My naked core is directly in contact with his hard shaft.
I want him inside and I can't control it anymore.

She tapped his chest indicating him to pull back so they can get some oxygen.
While breathing heavily she shyly murmured under her breath " Hukum ab hume de bhi dijiye na . Kitna satayenge?"

"Kya chahiye aapko Riya ? Humme bataiye hum aapko abhi de dete hain."

"Vo..vo... Vo h-hume hume aapka lan-land chahiye."

"Hmmm. Aur vo hum aapko kyu de ? Bataiye Rani sa ?" He said and again started grinding his member on her naked core.
The wetness on her core increased and she moaned unable to speak but still spoke few words.

"Ky-kyunki aap ke u-upar sirf aur sirf hu--humara hamara hak hai."

As I finished my sentence I felt as if he grew even more hard.
I couldn't control the involuntary moan that left my throat.

He plugged himself inside me and I moaned even louder.

He is continuously moving inside her hitting her good spot again and again but at a slow pace.
He hugged her petite form in his arms as he eased himself inside her and out again.

They continued to do so for a moment. But he lost control when he heard her moaning his name.

He suddenly stopped and pull out of her. Scared she might have angered him she also sat up.
As soon as she sat up he again made her lie on the bed and asked her to lie on her tummy.

He pulled her ass up while her face was buried in pillows and spanked her ass.

Abhigyan's POV

When I spanked her , her full ass jingled and my god I might lose my mind because of her.

Her hole is glistening in the dim light and is clenched tightly as if inviting me to hurry myself in it.