32. Ready to tell them

Riya's POV

It's been two weeks. Today is the day me and Hukum sa will leave to go back home.
The kids wanted to come here and take me home with them but hukum sa stopped them saying we have a surprise for everyone and if they come to pick us they'll ruin it.
Though they whined a bit at begging but being the responsible and mature one Raghav is he made all of them agree to stay there and wait for us to come back and give us a grand welcome. Though he is younger than Ansh but he is the most mature one in all of them.

And yes, we still haven't told about the good news.
I know they'll be delighted to know about this , but, I wanted to be there while we give them the happiness they've been craving.

By craving I remember that my craving for spicy food at midnight have increased and during the day I'm eating ice cream. Like I'm literally eating it the whole day.
I don't know what's happening but I'm loving this feeling.
Mumma , badi maa , Chachi and bhabhi's gave me a lot of tips about how I should take care of myself during these days but dadi's advice is what I loved the most.

I am a very spritual person just like my granny. She told me to do a few things for the healthy health of the developing baby as well as mine.
I loved them. I'm so excited to try these.

Currently me and Hukum sa are standing outside our home as everyone is bidding us bye.
The last one whom I bid bye was Rocky.
My baby looks so sad. As if pleading me to take him with us. I can't help my baby. With hope in my eyes I look at hukum sa.
He was going to say something when I played my move - Hehehe attack his weak point - I give him the pouty lips and muttered a pwease.

During my pregnancy I blackmail him by talking about baby and making this face and my coconut's shell breaks apart.
Just like it did now. He slightly nod his head and I jumped in excitement and hugged him.
Everyone laughed at my attics and badi bhabhi said "Baccha ab aapka baccha hone wala h. Thoda samhal ke."
"Hehehehe" was all I said and sat in our car. Rocky quickly jumped in after us as if he knew that he can come with us.
And with that we left everyone and moved on our journey.

----AT A CROSS-ROAD ----

RIYA'S POV

I have been crying for the past few mins as I'm missing everyone already.
We are in the market at a cross-road and suddenly my ice cream craving hit me hard.
I

stopped crying abruptly and looked at hukum sa who was already looking at me as he was trying to calm me down.

I wipped the last tears from my eyes and said

"Hukum sa..... Humme ice cream khaane ka man ho raha hai. Le aiye na. Pwweeaasseeeee....."
And gave him the puppy eyes. Like every other time he agreed to me and gave money to the guard who was present with us in the car to get me an ice cream box. The driver looked at me with expectations Clearly evident in his eyes and I asked him

"Bhaiya. Aapko bhi khani h kya ? Hukum sa ko bolu ki aapke liye bhi mangwa den ?" I asked him while pouting slightly and in baby voice which I haven't done in several years.

He laughs nervously and says
"Nhi nhi Rani sa. Manne to bs washroom Jana se. Parantu aap dono ko yun akela na chod skta na."

I made an ohh face and looked at hukum sa who looked up at me from his phone. I snatched his phone and he made no efforts to try and get it back.