~ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 ~

👆{ trailer of the book}

PROLOGUE

The door opened, and Raj entered the room. Seeing him, the fear took over. “Please, don’t come near me!” I pleaded, my voice trembling.

He ignored my plea and took a step closer. Panicking, I tore the IV from my hand and crawled back, shaking my head in terror. The image of him in his wolf form, killing that rogue and Tanu lying dead, haunted me.

“Please, no! Stay away from me! You’re a monster!” I cried, backing up until I was pressed against the headboard.

“It’s okay, love. I won’t hurt you,” Raj tried to reassure me, his voice soft, but I couldn’t believe him. I shakily stood up, trying to put more distance between us.

“Please, Lavanya, relax. You’re not well,” he said, stepping forward again, but I cried harder, the fear choking me.

“Don’t come near me, you monster!” I screamed, clutching a knife I grabbed from the fruit bowl, my hands shaking uncontrollably.

Raj froze, his face a mix of heartbreak and desperation.

“Please, love, calm down,” he begged, his voice breaking. The door burst open, and Riya, Varun, Naman, and Dev rushed into the room.

“Please, help me!” I screamed at them, feeling trapped.

“Lavanya, it’s us. We’re not a threat,” Riya said softly, trying to approach me, but her words didn’t register. They were all monsters in my eyes.

“If you come near me, I’ll kill myself!” I threatened, the knife shaking in my hand.

Raj’s eyes widened in fear. “Okay, okay! Just put the knife down, love. Please, just put it down,” he pleaded, signaling the others to back off.

Tears blurred my vision as I sobbed. “I want to go home. Please, let me go,” I begged, feeling utterly broken.

Raj nodded, his own eyes filled with tears. “Okay, love. I’ll take you home. Just relax,” he said gently.

“Don’t call me love!” I screamed, feeling my heart shatter even more. “We’re nothing! I don’t want to see you again! You’re a monster!”

Raj visibly flinched at my words, his face crumbling in pain. “Please, baby...”

“Lavanya, please, listen to us,” Naman tried to intervene, but I shook my head violently.

“No! I don’t want to listen! I just want to leave!” I cried, pressing the knife harder against my wrist, making them all back off.

Slowly, I moved toward the door, my legs barely holding me up. “Don’t follow me,” I warned one last time before I finally managed to get outside. Once I was out, I ran as fast as I could, barefoot and terrified.

 Once I was out, I ran as fast as I could, barefoot and terrified

Don't forget to vote and comment💬

❤❤