Kneel you slut!

"What?", Anne looked at her date with furrowed brows.

"I said kneel you slut! Are you stupid? Your Master doesn't like to repeat himself, so get down and start sucking my dick!"

Anne sighed deeply as she stared at the man in front of her. What had started as a promising connection between them, both interested in BDSM, him a 38 year old dominant with experience (that's what he told her at least) and her, a 35 year old submissive, had turned sour in an instant. They had spent countless hours exchanging messages, sharing their kinks and fantasies. They had built trust and respect for one another. Or so she thought. This first meeting was meant to be strictly non sexual. A way to get to know each other face to face, see if there was any chemistry before even thinking about playing out an actual scene. And here he was, calling himself her Master and demanding her submission without having discussed any of it beforehand.

"We agreed this would just be a meet-and-greet. Nothing sexual. I'm gonna go home," she replied, her voice firm, but calm and turned around to leave this unpleasant situation. This wasn't what she wanted and there was no point in staying any longer.

He scoffed loudly, following behind her, invading her space. "If you were a true submissive you'd do as i say. You're lucky I even considered you as a potential sub," he sneered, his lip curling. "I mean, look at you. Pushing forty, plain as a loaf of bread. Do you think someone like me is easy to come by? You are just a stupid tease, a fake submissive, fuck you!"

Anne snorted, refusing to let his words cut too deep. She kept walking, her pace steady, refusing to give him the satisfaction of seeing her shaken. As she put distance between them, she pulled out her phone, hoping to distract herself. She opened her kink dating app, scrolling through the new messages.

But it was all the same. Men calling her names, demanding submission from the first hello, insisting she wasn't worth anything unless she did as they said. Her thumb hovered over the screen, her frustration building.

She sighed and slipped her phone back into her pocket, her thoughts drifting. She had left behind a marriage that felt like a slow, suffocating death—a one-sided relationship that left her feeling unseen and unfulfilled. Now, she was free to explore, to find herself again, to embrace her desires for the first time. But why did it have to be so hard to find someone who understood what she needed?

The night air was cool on her skin, and she looked up at the stars, feeling a little lost, but also determined. She wasn't going to settle. Not again.