𝟏:𝟎 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
───────❀───────
Taylor's pov
(mature content)

" come here girl " Travis said, pulling me into his arms after what felt like forever. We'd missed each other, we really had, we hadn't seen each other for over 6 weeks and man did we feel it.

" oh trav, I missed you so much " i replied, not wanting our lips to stop touching. " don't stop " i murmured breathlessly, wanting to be held by him forever.

" oh baby girl you really did miss me huh? " Travis chuckled, applying warm pressure to my lips as I wrap my legs around his body, him effortlessly picking me up as he fumbles to pull my shirt over my head, tossing it onto his living room floor.

Despite the strength behind Travis, his lips were like silk, sliding delicately across mine as a moan rushes through my body, parting my lips to allow him further access, both our tongues gliding against each other's. His kiss grew deeper and I grasp his hair pulling him closer to me, feeling the kiss in my entire body. I gasp ever so slightly as he slides my pants off, leaving me in just my underwear and soon enough both our clothes are just piles at our feet. Travis gently begins to kiss deeper within my body, marvelling over the spot on my collarbone which he knew would turn me on, a moan fast escaping my mouth.

" d-don't tease me like that baby " i tell him, as I can feel him grin against my chest

" are you telling me what you want baby girl? "

" more. God, I want more "

I giggle a little as Travis throws me onto the couch, tugging at my underwear as he expertly hooks them off my legs, doing the same with his own. He takes me brazenly in one thrust and I gasp into his mouth, every muscle in me tensing at the feeling. My fingernails dig in the couch as he buries his face into the crook of my neck, pushing down harder. I throw my head back as I see him smirk, knowing exactly what he was doing to me as I have to bite my lip, holding back a scream.

" god I missed you baby " Travis sighs, collapsing down next to me on the couch a mere 10 minutes later and I giggle, he just fucked me so hard I felt like I was going to pass out and yet he was the breathless one?

" don't forget we're flying to Rhode Island tomorrow cause everyone is coming " I reminded him. I'd been wanting to host a get together for a while, but with the European tour I just didn't have the chance, but now, I could, and we'd invited our friends over as well as Jason, Kylie and the girls. I'd missed them all so much.

" I could never forget baby girl, we're gonna have a blast " he smiles, pushing my hair out of my face.

" hey Jas, Hey Ky, it's so lovely to see you guys again " I smile, pulling them both into a hug as they arrive at my Rhode Island home. Travis and I had arrived a few hours prior, unpacking and setting a few things up for the weekend. Kylie held me tight, telling me how much they'd missed me also, and I couldn't help but let my heart flutter, I felt so apart of their family since I got with Travis, but I wasn't Taylor Swift to them, I was just Tay, and that's what I loved most, they treated me as if I was just a normal girl.

" auntie Tay!! " Wyatt bounds over, stopping in front of me with the biggest grin on her face, her brown hair pulled back into a braid as she's wearing an adorable summer dress.

" hey Wy girl, haven't you just gotten so big " I tickled her belly, causing her to giggle, her insisting she was actually still the same size, I shook my head with a chuckle, lifting her into a hug before doing the same with the other two girls.