Mine (Logan x male!reader, smutt)

Feral logan x male!reader

I NEED HELP WITH SELF-INSERTS I FEEL LIKE IM SO BAD AT THEM 😭🙏
Also chat tell me if you specifically want female!reader stuff because if its not specified then I will only write male!readers.

Established relationship
Prob X1 Logan
Smutt
Sorry if this is bad...

Enjoy <3

--‐------------------------------------------------------------

The leaves crunched under your feet and the wind rustled against the trees softly. It was a warm night but the breeze made it feel nice out. The sun had already set but Logan had slipped into a feral mindset while you were at work. Usually you were there to help him, whether that meant comforting him or letting him fuck out his pent up emotions. Either way you didn't mind, you were just happy to help.

Today, however, you were busy at work so Logan trashed your shared house and ran out into the woods. Which was not ideal but at least he was loyal even in his feral state. So here in the present, you follow a trail of his discarded clothing through the woods to find your partner.

As you trudged through the woods the snapping sound of a twig rang out, a low growl followed the sound which lead you to believe he was hiding in a bush, right in front of you.

He leaped from out of the bush and pounced on you, sending both of you to the ground with a thud, the leaves softened the fall but it wasnt exactly the most comfortable landing on the forest floor.

Logan pinned you firmly to the ground, his hands held your wrists and his thighs in between your legs to keep you from moving too much. Your eyes immediately rake our his naked form and you can feel the blood headed down south already.

He bared his sharp teeth, burying his face into your neck quickly and taking in deep inhales of your scent. Low growls were humming in his throat as he breathed you in. He mumbled your name and the word 'mine' against your skin over and over again, lost in his feral haze.

You gasp when his tongue slips out and slides along the sensitive skin of your neck, leaving a trail of saliva. He grabbed both your wrists with one hand, pinning them above your hand as his other hand reached down to your pants. His claws slid out of his knuckles with a 'snikt' but before he moves further he looks up into your eyes, a desperate and wild glint in his eyes, silently pleading for permission to continue.

As soon as you nod his claws graze over your pants, tearing into them until they fall off enough. "Need you..." Logan grunts out, his eyes going over the tent in your pants. He moves back up to your face, pulling you into a rough kiss as his claws slip back into his hand.

He swallows your moans as he palms you through your boxers. Every whimper that came from you made his mind even fuzzier with the need to claim you and make you his. He releases your wrists finally and moves both hands to your hips, pulling you closer to him. His fingers dug into the skin on your thighs.

Logan spits onto his cock, wetting it for your comfort even though he had half the mind to just shove himself inside of you to get his release. He strokes his length a couple times, small groans escaping him, before he lines himself up with you. He leans over you, resting his fists near the side of your head to keep his body weight up. Your legs wrap around his hips and your arms around his neck, fingers tangled into his wild hair. He shivers at the touch "need... mine..." He growls lowly, with one swift thrust into you to punctuate his words.

Your loud moan made his pupils dilate, he needed more of you and fast. He was not in the mood to be slow and sensual with this. He curses under his breath as he pulls out and forces back in. His pace was irregular and fast, he was desperate for release and your moans just fueled the fire inside of him.

Logan got closer and closer, his thrusts were now ragged and swift, his animal instincts flooding his brain to breed. You could faintly hear the sound of his claws extending and stabbing into the ground, animalistic growls rumbled in his chest as he got close.

Anatomically that doesn't make sense but I'm sure feral Logan did not give a shit right now!

One last whimper escapes you as he hits your prostate with his final thrust, exploding inside you. You followed quickly, feeling him pulse inside you and fill you up.

"Fuck..." He grunts, his tense muscles relaxing above you and his claws moving smoothly back into his knuckles. You both pant heavily for a while until he kisses you softly, silently thanking you.

Logan slides out of you, drawing a whimper from you at the loss of contact. He stands and picks you up with one hand on your back and the other under your knees. He's careful not to hurt you or hold you uncomfortably and places a light peck on your forehead, carrying you home so you two could sleep.

838 words