My Boy (Logan x Beast, smutt)

Logan purrs softly as Hanks fingers run through his rugged hair. Logan was laying on top of the larger man, looking up at his face as he read. He had a slight scowl from the lack of attention but he sat not-so-patiently.

"Are you almost done?" Logan glared at the book infront of Hank. A rough chuckle rumbles through Hank, vibrating against Logan's chest.

"I'll finish this chapter." He replied gruffly, flipping a page with the tip of his claw.

Logan groans and reaches a hand up to run his fingers through the largers chest hair. He absentmindedly rubs shapes all along Hank's chest and arms, then down to his stomach, tracing over his toned muscles and slipping down to his hip bones. He follows the bone structure down the blue haired happy trail until he's stopped by a larger hand grabbing his wrist. He looks up at Hank with a coy smile.

Hank growls down at Logan, gripping his wrist tighter and letting his claws dig into Logan's rough skin. "Don't start." He says simply, hoping Logan would take the message and lay back down to let him finish his book. Logan, however, was beaming from the newfound attention, and he wouldn't let it go that easily.

"Start what, Beasty?" He teases, grazing his fingertips along his lower stomach. Logan lowers his head closer to Hank's stomach and licks a stripe up his toned body, his rough tongue sliding along the short fur on his lower body. Hank shivers at the wet sensation and his hand releases Logan's wrist, tangling into his hair and pushing him down roughly. Logan lets out a growl as he's now pressed against Hank's growing erection.

Hanks other hand placed his book down gently on the bed beside him and moved to cup the shorter man's face, letting his claws dig into his cheeks painfully and forcing him to look up at him. "This what you wanted, my boy?" He grumbles, watching Logan melt into his touch. Much to Logan's dismay, Hank lets go of Logan's hair and face and takes his hands away to start unbuttoning his pants. He eyes Logan, silently telling him to finish taking his pants off as he picks up his book once again and adjusts his glasses to continue reading.

Logan goes to protest only to have his hair tugged again by Hank's unoccupied hand, causing a small grunt to slip from his lips. Hank glares down at him before returning to his book patiently.

Logan huffs and begrudgingly undoes Hank's pants, pulling them down enough to see his boxers which already had a large tent pressing against them. He looks up at Hank, watching his eyes flick across the page and waiting for a beat before sliding his boxers off to release his dick.

His tip glistened with precum, his blue length curved nicely and his pubic hair unruly and unkempt. Logan wraps a hand around his base, slowly stroking him to see a reaction. When he doesn't get one he decides to wrap his lips around the tip of his cock, sucking lightly and looking up through his eyebrows. Hank doesn't give him any reaction so he pushes farther down, taking half of his dick into his mouth. Hank rolls his eyes when he stops and brings his hand to Logans hair again, shoving him down all the way to the base of his cock. Logan gags around his length, his tip hitting the back of his throat and causing tears to well in his eyes. He grips onto Hank's thighs desperate for air but Hank holds him there for a solid 15 seconds before letting him go.

Logan pulls up quickly, panting for air. He lets an annoyed growl out and starts to undo his own pants. Hank raises an eyebrow, placing his book down once again to watch the smaller man. Logan kicks his pants and boxers off, already obviously excited. His clothes hit the ground and he crawls on top of Hank, fully capturing his attention.

He ground his ass down on Hank's growing length, it was hard to believe he wasn't fully erect yet. Hank ogles Logan's body and lets his hand fall to his waist. "Prep?" He whispers, letting his thumb rub along Logan's skin. "I can take it" Logan replies simply before pushing himself down on Hank, earning a low groan from him. Logan lets himself adjust and pushes down even further, not even sure if he could go down to the base entirely.

He pushes as far as he can, feeling full and heavy. A low whimper left him as he shuddered at Hank's touch. Hank's hands move to grip his hips tightly and guide him to start at a slow pace. Every pull and thrust drew another sound from each of them. Logan held onto Beast tightly while he moved Logan's hips for him.

His thrusts got more erratic and rough as it went on and Logan started to move himself, pushing down as Hank thrusted up. Hank knew how to please him, he knew every spot he could tease and every spot that would make Logan whimper.

Hank wraps his large hand around Logan's own dick, stroking him to the pace of his thrusts. Logan relished in the new sensation and with every thrust and stroke came a moan from him. Logan clenched around Hank's cock and let out a loud moan as he came, his cum painting both of their stomachs. Right on cue Hank thrusts roughly a couple more times and slams fully into him as he came. Logan gasped at the feeling, being completely filled with Hank and his cum was something he wished he could stay like forever.

They both pant heavily, coming down from the blissful high. Logan collapses on Hank's chest, seeking a sense of comfort and warmth from the beast. Hank smiled softly and wrapped his arms around the smaller man, cuddling him until he fell asleep.

Word count: 997