- We Battle In Atlantis -

Hi yall! Enjoy this chapter! If you wanna know when I update this, it'll be at the end of this chapter!

Sophie's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night making sure no one is outside.

I change into black clothes and light leap away to one of the Blackswan's hideout.

"Moonlark! You've arrived!" Mr. Forkle said. (🍴) "Hi, what are we doing today?" I asked. "Watching, or as you kids call it: 'Spying'." Mr. Forkle said. I nodded.

I decided to checkout the tech room and take a look at it.

***

I arrived at the tech room and walked in, I looked around and—of course, I saw: Techno, our Technopath. "Hey, Moonlark!" She said. "Hey, Techno." I mumbled walking over to her. "So did ya update the security camera's?" I asked Techno. She nodded and showed me the updated parts.

I realized that she didn't just update the camera's, she updated the whole security room! "Niceee!" I said, impressed. Techno thanked me. "Here, put on this disguised watch, it can update the security system AND check out if anyone's trespassing!" Techno said. "Woah.." I breathed, when she showed me the watch. "Impressive, eh?" She said. I nodded and studied the watch. "It also alarms us and does a bunch of other things too that I can mention later, but anyway—it hails us immediately without ANY of us needing to answer it!" Techno said, smiling proudly. I smiled, VERY VERY widely. "Impressive." I said. "Yup! Thanks." Techno mumbled. "So did you give the watches to the other members to, and the collective?" I asked. Techno nodded and said: "Yup!" I nodded and looked around the security room before I left.

I waved a: 'See you later' to Techno and walked out.

A few minutes later, I bumped into Sparkle aka, Glimmer, an old member of the Neverseen. "Hey, Soph-Moonlark!" Sparkle said, her dark skin was shining, and her eyes were lighting up. "Hi, Sparkle." I said. "Sooo...you ready to head out tonight, to take a look at Atlantis and scout?" Glimmer said. I nodded.

***

We hid in an alley in Atlantis. "Ugh. This. Is. Boooorrrriiiiinnnnggggg!!!!!!!" Delphi, the froster, said. "Shut up." Nightmare, the recruit that joined a year ago, said. "Nobody asked you to say that." She said. "And nobody asked you to talk." Nightmare said. Dam he was good at comebacks. I thought. We all sat in silence till Techno broke it.

"Soooo..." She said. "Soooo..." Nightmare said. "So we're just gonna stay here all day—" Delphi's sentence cut off.

"The Neverseen..." I murmured. "What're we gonna do?" Sparkle said. "We should sneak closer to them, I'll cover you guys with shadows." Nightmare said. We all agreed to that. "Oh! And before we go..I'm gonna need you guys to open your minds..cause if we talk out loud.." They all nodded in agreement.

***

We finished talking about the plan and sneaked closer. "BOOYA!!!" Delphi said, ruining it all. Ruy turned around and he narrowed his eyes. "Well well, what do we have here...eh?" Ruy said. "Probably some newbies trying to show off their powers." Umber said, trying to hold back a laugh. "SILENCE, you two." Gisela said. (😡😡😡) Ruy and Umber stopped talking. Gisela chuckled. "You and your plans..will always fail." Gisela said, smiling wickedly. "We'll see about that..." Another voice murmured.

There, in the shadows, Carla Aka, Jolie, appeared. "W-who are you?" Ruy said. Carla smirked. "I'm a member, obviously, who knew you were sOoO dumb." Carla murmured. Ruy glared at her, and Ruy lifted their shield and started attacking. Carla conjured the attack away. Carla smirked. "Foolish." Gisela scoffed. "Y'know what's foolish?" Carla paused. "The fact that your just standing their, talking." Carla said, smiling. Gisela growled, knowing that there's nothing she can do...

Gisela got a dagger and threw it at..

Cliffhanger 🤣 next chapter coming out soon!