Chapter 8

Kade Point Of View.
After getting as much information from Mario about my little shortcake, I realised I did know her from before, she was in our school year, and she was the quiet, shy girl I noticed because of her beauty but never really interested before as was not the kind of girl I went for. The attention seeker that would do anything to be noticed even if it meant suckling a dick. That’s the kind of girls I like easy and quick to get. Makes me sound like the typical playboy but who has time for chasing, not me. Also I didn’t need to as any girl would dream to be with me. I had the bad boy exterior. Every girl likes a bad boy, who doesn’t bad things with them. But yet all I can think of doing now is bad things with my shortcake. Only thing is my shortcake had the biggest pain in my arse as a brother. Carlos Stevens, he was in a year above us in school and thinks he the best at everything, he was the best player of football and he believed he was invincible, ha unlucky for him he fell for the biggest slut in school Bethany Mayor’s. She always had her eyes on me and would always try to flirt with me. I was never interested in her until the day Carlos thought he was a clever cunt and think he could smash a ball in my face as I walk by him playing football at lunch with his gooney friends that all followed him like a loss sheep so the girls would be interested in them. Ha to their disappointment it didn’t work so well at first.
So, I made a plan to fuck him over by making his girl fall for me and throw her to the sides after she ruined him but fucking me. I made sure he would find out too as the day I was fucking her I sent him a message from her phone to meet behind the bike shed for a cheeky fuck but when he got there he would see she was getting her cheeky fuck but from me. As he turned the corner I screamed like a little bitch cursing my name as I pounded her from behind and she was begging for it harder and faster. For her to cum in a few seconds later. Carlos just stood there like a sad sack while tears streamed down his face, giving me the daggers while he composed himself.
All he said was ‘Why?’.

I laughed a belly aching laugh and replied ‘Because she wanted a cheeky little fuck, so I gave her the pounding of her life’
Bethany turned to Carlos as said ‘I’m sorry baby but, come on who can say no to a stud like Kade. I promise it didn’t mean anything.’
Carlos stormed of but turned when I said, ‘That’s what you get for thinking you’re the big man.’
He then came running at me like a bull to a red flag trying to knock me over and get the better of me to punch my face in. Unlucky for him I was much stronger and a better fighter he didn’t even get the chance to punch me let alone get the upper hand on me.
Bethany screamed ‘STOP’
I then get of the sad heap of shit, turned to Bethany and thanked her for the fuck.
‘Thanks for the fuck as that was all you are a cheap revenge fuck on your twat of a boyfriend who thinks he is a funny cunt Who's laughing now.”
As I walk away from them, she starts to cry confessing her dying love for me.
‘No Kade, please I love you don’t be like this, I’ll get rid of him and then be with you instead. Don’t let this ruin us.’

I just laughed at her and said ‘You’re pathetic, all you ever were, was the part that ruined him and for me to get revenge on him never wanted anything more than to get him back. As if I would want a girl like you, who is such a slut and an easy lay. Ha I’d rather shoot myself.’
Carlos snide ‘Can soon be arranged.’
I laughed, a belly aching laugh and walked away.

I snap back to the here and now when Mario calls my name.
‘Kade, you ready?’
We head out of the restaurant after Mario’s shift, and we chat about what we should do when I received a message from Theo a class buddy.
Theo: Yo man, party at mine tonight. You coming?
I tell Mario about the party, and he grins and says ‘Fuck, yeah!’
I reply to Theo about the party and say Mario will be coming too.
Theo replies ‘Of course but then bring anyone else you want the more the merrier.’
Me: ‘See you soon bud.’